Skip to main content

Housemates Celebrity Doppelganger

bb-au_skye.jpg
im_a_cunt_mk_2_-_blk_mens_cu.jpg

That is a fucking disgraceful picture. I wouldn't fuck that with your cocks

Deffo love to see some of you wimps operate in this thing called the real world. You'd run with your feral tails between your legs. Gain a life.

Ha..I've finally got it. It's been annoying me who he reminded me of..
10808494_749109675166582_866910411_n.jpg

Sam ..a youngerBrendan O'Carroll. Same build, forehead and face shape...the glasses on the head triggered the comparison. Sam will look like this in 20 years.

Brendan-O'Carroll.png

Who is this cute man? Would love to see him without a beard (now is that a modern day model shoot or an actual 18th century pic?).

Ryan also looks like a young Mark Hamill (Star Wars's Luke Skywalker):

Mark-Hamill-mark-hamill-32421783-461-600.jpg

Who is this cute man? Would love to see him without a beard (now is that a modern day model shoot or an actual 18th century pic?).
If you like old eye candy pics of men, you'll love this blog.
My Daguerreotype Boyfriend
http://mydaguerreotypeboyfriend.tumblr.com/
I even found one that looks a bit like Ryan (these are real 18th/19th century pics)
I love looking through this blog, the old photos are amazing...I might go and post it in the Post Something Interesting thread for those who don't read this one to check out.
tumblr_midd4yio9A1qkgs51o1_500.jpg

Sometimes I thought Ryan looked like a surly Scott Russo, but I never posted as no one would know who he is.

scott-russo_phil-jamieson.b74f6b581e9146d4a4422b806be3d511.jpg

I'm trying to find a good photo, but the way Gemma dimples around her eyes and her general face shape is reminding me a bit of Debra Lawrance from Home and Away.

2dvis0m.jpg

dale1.jpg
pipsal.jpg

And I'm trying to work out who Katie and Sandra remind me of. There's something in the way Katie raises her eyebrow that reminds me of someone, I just can't work out who.
I see the resemblance of Gemma and Debra.

I always said that Aisha had "boyish good looks" and now I just figured what guy she looks like:

orlando-bloom.jpg

Back