Skip to main content

Housemate Socials

matts bb

Always Watching 👀
Came across Xaviers Instagram tonight (not literally.....) . Funnily enough he seems to be trolling the show. Even he is joking about the lack of airtime on his story. On his story as well it’s interesting he has posted this which seems to be a “task” it seems which we never saw?

Also Michael Pell the producer of Sunrise follows him.... for those gay men on the forums gagging over him. Usually a good indicator...

265B24F0-A9A2-4771-8911-ACC4EF39A445.jpeg
D2BB1624-83A3-4FDF-812D-7BF9C18B60FB.jpeg

Last edited:
I
Yep - the deleted scene is here: https://7plus.com.au/big-brother?video-id=BBRO-C6Q8B-F4TU9

I don't follow any of the HMs but admittedly I regularly check their profiles to see what they're saying, and quite a few of them make fun of how they're being edited or not shown. Mat and Shane do the same.
It’s also interesting that Xavier doesn’t have all the token reposts and pictures on his insta from the show. Or “BBAU 2020” tag line I would have thought the network would have had control over them like usual for the reality shows

It’s also interesting that Xavier doesn’t have all the token reposts and pictures on his insta from the show. Or “BBAU 2020” tag line I would have thought the network would have had control over them like usual for the reality shows
I suspect it’s optional. Talia, for example, has given Seven complete control since last week. I believe Kieran is only partially posting his own content too.

Whereas the others all seem to be posting fairly genuinely.

Yep - the deleted scene is here: https://7plus.com.au/big-brother?video-id=BBRO-C6Q8B-F4TU9

I don't follow any of the HMs but admittedly I regularly check their profiles to see what they're saying, and quite a few of them make fun of how they're being edited or not shown. Mat and Shane do the same.
I am surprised they didnt have it as part of their contracts that they were not allowed to do this until after their own evictions had neen aired.

Is this him from the most recent insta story? I can't tell lol.

isxavier.jpg

Story

Back