Skip to main content

Housemate Hunt 2014

Will be nice to see a kiwi in the house from day1, yeah they don't stand that much of a chance. But would make a nice little change,

Eligibility

1. I am, or will be, 18 years of age or older on the day I first audition for the Program.
2. I am an Australian citizen or permanent resident of Australia.
3. I am applying in my personal and private capacity and I am not an employee of, or in any way associated with, any news or media organisation, including any web based media or other online platform or outlet, either in Australia or elsewhere.
4. I am not, and in the past 2 years have not been, an employee, officer, director or agent of the Producer, Nine Network Australia or any of their related companies, associates or affiliates and neither is any member of my immediate family or anyone living at my residential address.
5. I understand that I may discontinue my participation in the audition process at any time. If I discontinue or refuse to undertake any activity during the course of the audition process, I acknowledge that I will no longer be an applicant for the Program but that these Terms and Conditions will continue to apply to me.
6. I acknowledge that the Producer has no obligation to select me to participate in the Program or any state of the audition process and that all such decisions shall be at the sole and absolute discretion of the Producer. I agree that the Producer may disqualify me at any time from participation in any stage of the audition process without providing any reasons.

Oh man, that sucks, I cant apply again, Number 3 rules me out. I was really hoping to apply this year as well. :-(

Eligibility

1. I am, or will be, 18 years of age or older on the day I first audition for the Program.
2. I am an Australian citizen or permanent resident of Australia.
3. I am applying in my personal and private capacity and I am not an employee of, or in any way associated with, any news or media organisation, including any web based media or other online platform or outlet, either in Australia or elsewhere.
4. I am not, and in the past 2 years have not been, an employee, officer, director or agent of the Producer, Nine Network Australia or any of their related companies, associates or affiliates and neither is any member of my immediate family or anyone living at my residential address.
5. I understand that I may discontinue my participation in the audition process at any time. If I discontinue or refuse to undertake any activity during the course of the audition process, I acknowledge that I will no longer be an applicant for the Program but that these Terms and Conditions will continue to apply to me.
6. I acknowledge that the Producer has no obligation to select me to participate in the Program or any state of the audition process and that all such decisions shall be at the sole and absolute discretion of the Producer. I agree that the Producer may disqualify me at any time from participation in any stage of the audition process without providing any reasons.

Oh man, that sucks, I cant apply again, Number 4 rules me out. :-(

you should have stopped selling popcorn 2 years ago #stopwiththekernels

does "media organisation" include modelling agencies?

might be a house full of uglies this year! :p

The Time line of BB begins.

I got information tonight as to when BB will start. Once I get this Confirmed, I will let you all know.

Ps. have you seen inside story and 60mins opening credits, they all remind me of Big Brother's.

The Time line of BB begins.

I got information tonight as to when BB will start. Once I get this Confirmed, I will let you all know.

Ps. have you seen inside story and 60mins opening credits, they all remind me of Big Brother's.

Ooooh! A date already for Big Brother? Awesome. Please let us know as soon as possible please! Thanks goon. Love your work and..... Popcorn :p

June perhaps or maybe early-mid July... We'll have to wait and see...

June is way too soon..As the first round of auditions finish in early may...Earliest would be late july when factoring in phase 2/3 auditions, waiting time for producers to decide the cast, then 2 weeks lockdown.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to laugh, cause you have no idea when BB is starting this year. You can guess all you want. lol

well, it wont be later than september cause there wouldnt be enough time for a whole season...
auditions end in may, so impossible to be earlier...
lets say the producers can decide on the HMs quickly...
that leaves us with a start date window of June, July or August, no?

I have to laugh, cause you have no idea when BB is starting this year. You can guess all you want. lol

YOU are so mean Goon. :p Laughing at us poor folk speculating.

Anyway We all know BB will start at the end of July! ;) so you can quit teasing us. :)

well, it wont be later than september cause there wouldnt be enough time for a whole season...
auditions end in may, so impossible to be earlier...
lets say the producers can decide on the HMs quickly...
that leaves us with a start date window of June, July or August, no?

first round of auditions finish in may and will find out 18th may for phase 2 then phase 3...no way its any earlier then July

The Voice isn't usually on 4-5 nights a week, like The Block and BB are.. so that is more likley to run along side The Block or BB.
The Voice Kids has to fit in there somewhere as well.
I'm assuming there is no AGT this year?

Last year Ed, found out he was going in the house, about 6 weeks before, so i assume once the audition process starts things happen pretty quickly.

Back