Skip to main content

HOT SHOWS, Revenge, Downton Abbey etc

I love love love Bold and Beautiful. I am up to date with the US, it's my little piece of cheese. I agree I don't understand why they fight over no backbone Liam! It's been quite good lately the storylines are changing.

I tell you, just quietly, I wouldn't mind throwing a leg over dollar Bill and riding him like Black Caviar...

So have the top 20 been in competition yet??..or has it been the showcase performance??

A new series on the ABC ..Time of Our Lives has been fantastic as well.

The first competitive top 20 show aired on Friday. They'll be down to to the top 18 next Friday.

So I am meant to be studying, which means I am watching TV... Bold and the Beautiful is terrible, Steffy and Hope should be fighting over who doesnt get to have Liam, he is as appealing as the last sausage roll in the bain-marie at 5pm

Oh yeah Liam is such a spineless pussy whipped loser!! I don't get it and Taylor and Eric Eww! Still love the show. How many times can Brooke sleep with a family members partner she is such a tart....and she shows no remorse and is never at fault. Hilarious!

Anyway I have found a new show people of this thread it's called Orange is the new Black. It's about a mid 30's blonde white American lass who has to go to prison for being a money smuggler for drugs when she was in her early 20's and was heavily influenced by her lesbian lover! She now has a straight life and her fiancé is played by Jason Biggs of American Pie fame. The show is based on a real life story and it's drama but comedy. I don't want to ruin it for you all but there are some funny characters in the show.

Oh yeah Liam is such a spineless pussy whipped loser!! I don't get it and Taylor and Eric Eww! Still love the show. How many times can Brooke sleep with a family members partner she is such a tart....and she shows no remorse and is never at fault. Hilarious!

Brooke is preggers with Dollar Bill's kid

Steffi had a accident on her motorbike and lost her baby

Liam is fretting more then usual

Caroline comes off like s psycho but that's normal for her.

Taylor and Eric hmmmmmm

That's all for now

This thread is meant to be about HOT NEW shows, not mouldy old B&B, never hot and never new.

Anyway - damn it I missed the first Vikings, 2nd on now, sbs

Yes! I'm watching Vikings. So far, so good.

It is HOT.

I love Vikings, especially the WOMEN, yeah! Repeats next Tuesday for anyone who missed the start.

And that movie they keep advertising Barney's looks great, Saturday night, love all those actors

It is HOT.

I love Vikings, especially the WOMEN, yeah! Repeats next Tuesday for anyone who missed the start.

And that movie they keep advertising Barney's looks great, Saturday night, love all those actors

Was wondering if Vikings was worth a look at might have to record it though as it conflicts with The Bridge.

I've seen Barney's Version. It's really great. Barney is a very flawed character, but he's still very likeable, which is a fantastic feat of acting and direction.

Was wondering if Vikings was worth a look at might have to record it though as it conflicts with The Bridge.

Yes, it's very well done - but I spoke before all the bloodthirsty stuff kicked in, if your sensitive it's pretty full on, I looked away too much for me.

I've seen Barney's Version. It's really great. Barney is a very flawed character, but he's still very likeable, which is a fantastic feat of acting and direction.

I just adore Dustin Hoffman, there is a sexy, little hilarious and disarmingly charming man. He pops up and totally surprises me in interviews.
One he did with De Niro on Letterman is just classic. And Minnie is a cool lady.

Finally got around to watching Better Man over the last couple of nights - well worth the watch for anyone who didn't see it on SBS.

Not much of note to talk about here in the UK. The final series of Skins finished last week with it's three two-part episodes. Effy and Cooks episodes were great, Cassie's was a bit weak and overall although good they probably could have left things as they were, though thankfully they didn't ruin the series (well, expect for Naomily fans) with these specials and cliffhangers from earlier series were pretty much left unanswered.

Only UK drama I'm watching at the moment is Southcliffe - a four-part C4 drama about a mass shooting in a sleepy town. It's good, but I wouldn't got out of my way to watch it. Backing up a few weeks another C4 drama was Run - four seemingly seperate stories all linked together staring the likes of Broadchurch's Olivia Colman and the much respected Lennie Jamies.

Will be a lot of new UK drama on screens in September, though nothing particularly stands out for me yet. Downton Abbey looks set to return on the 22nd September.

It is HOT.

you can watch Vikings online on SBS-On Deamd if you miss it.

Vikings is currently my new' Deadwood'...

As I mentioned in another post do yourselves a favor and get onto Orange is the new Black. 13 eps of season 1 out. Season 2 a go ahead. Great characters. Would love to hear some feedback for you. I'm about to start Vikings.

you can watch Vikings online on SBS-On Deamd if you miss it.

Vikings is currently my new' Deadwood'...

Deadwood - one of my favourite series. They were going to make a movie, weren't they, instead of the 5th series? I wonder what happened.

kxk said:
Broadchurch starts on ABC, this Friday yeah.

Topaz said:
For all those who are interested don't forget Broadchurch tonight on ABC1, 8.30pm.

Melbourne time.

eliza said:
I watched it when Breckie recommended it here a month or so back and LOVED it, happy watching.

I've finally started watching it, really enjoyed episode one. Excellent standalone drama, plus it's a bonus that it has 5 Doctor Who actors, plus Pauline Quirke from Birds Of A Feather.

Back