Skip to main content

...Holey Moley... it could be silly fun...

Mr Stickyfingers

an old fart that rants at times...
Awesome site donor
...once I’m a Celebrity finishes we won’t have much to talk about Live’ but Holey Moley starts soon (Feb 1)... even though I absolutely hate Golf with a passion... this looks like ridiculously lighthearted fun... I’ll be watching it just as an ‘unwinder’ and basically for a good laugh... if you want to post along ‘Live’ I’ll probably be here for at least a few nights to start with but if it turns to be a shit show I probably won’t last long lol!... we’ll have to wait and see I guess?... lol!... cheers.

Yes, I'm beginning to doubt I will be that entertained. The only draw card for me will be all our buddies here.
If it clashes with Mafs, then I'm afraid I know which way I will swing. BUT, the next two Mafs are the old get togethers, so they can wait.
I'll give it a go.
I loved It's a Knockout when I was about 10 going on 12. It mightn't have the same impact on me now - unless I've hit second childhood, which I don't think has emerged yet! - or hope hasn't!

...I think that this show will be completely stupid but I could do with a show like this at the moment... the reason being?... you probably won’t have to get invested in anyone each show to barrack for them... to hope that they win in the end at the end of several weeks... we hopefully won’t have to hear their ‘life stories’... we won’t really give a shit who wins... (from the looks of it... there will be new people each week)...

...I started watching that Ninja Warrior show but soon went off it when they highlighted a few of them as ‘local legends’ and tried to make ‘stars’ of them... it was a total wank-a-thon in the end... I’m hoping that there will be new people each show otherwise I may not be watching it each show if at all... here’s hoping... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
I’m very excited for this show. Mini golf meets Wipeout = quality television. In my book at least hahaha
...I’m hoping so too... just stupid funny fun... one that won’t tax your brain too much lol!... cheers.

Hi there @Mr Stickyfingers
I intend to check this one out live tonight, and TAR...later, mainly due to 10 having better net
And, doubt I would end up watching this at all in catch up

90 mins is a lot of mini golf, might get boring
This just looks like relaxing no effort bit of fun

We used to mini golf lots when my nick was a kid
We have some awesome different style mini golf places
He was a champ, often getting a hole in one

...evenin’ all... this better be a funny show or... or... well... it better be funny!... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
Hello, I'm recording it but I'll be watching the MAFS reunion tonight. But I will check in tomorrow. Enjoy it, and I'm looking forward to joining you all tomorrow.

Back