Skip to main content

Hi @gemmasixfootsix!!

The Alice ones are my favourite
It makes my heart sing that y'all seemed to have taken the 'shops in the spirit they were intended. I can't Photoshop for shit so I've never bothered to post any other than give people quotes and stuff but the amount of effort and how witty people on here are with them... I'm *almost* jealous that I've never been a HM to experience that! Many of them truly are laugh out loud hilarious.

You're a cool woman, Gemma! Much different to what I thought from the rubbish we were shown although I still was rooting for you against Jake in that eviction. You're doing a great thing by continuing to chat on here... you're personalising who you are and that will only mean good things for you whether you want to capitalise on post BB opportunities or just have a friendly hug with fans when they see you years from now. xo

Aisha has twitter

sooooo apparently she does. I just thought it must have been a fake account because *cough* boring as bat shit *cough*. Focusing on more interesting things, why don't the final three have twitter accounts?

It makes my heart sing that y'all seemed to have taken the 'shops in the spirit they were intended. I can't Photoshop for shit so I've never bothered to post any other than give people quotes and stuff but the amount of effort and how witty people on here are with them... I'm *almost* jealous that I've never been a HM to experience that! Many of them truly are laugh out loud hilarious.

You're a cool woman, Gemma! Much different to what I thought from the rubbish we were shown although I still was rooting for you against Jake in that eviction. You're doing a great thing by continuing to chat on here... you're personalising who you are and that will only mean good things for you whether you want to capitalise on post BB opportunities or just have a friendly hug with fans when they see you years from now. xo
Thank you for those kind words .... I do try and be as real as I can

This is why we love you Gemma. GOLD :hilarious:

@gemma6foot6 Do you think having a different partner from the beginning may have changed the outcome of your game? Would you have liked to entered as an intruder?
Yes I definitely think if I had a different pair I would have done maybe better ... I would have liked to be with priya or Sandra I think we would have gelled better and bounced off each other well... I think being an intruder is incredibly hard in bb and I would not have done well I don't think

I think most are desperate to become famous tbh
What I find interesting is that, for the first 2 (can't remember any fame whores from season 3/4?) seasons, people went on the show to get a 'leg up'. Fame-whoring was then looked upon very negatively by the producers and the public until the end of the channel 10 era. Once Nein took over, fame-whoring was once again all the rage, as reflected by the types of housemates that were cast ie almost uniformly young/slim/highly-attractive, many look-at-me types etc It still annoys me that, in a feeble attempt to be seen as 'not just casting hotties', the only allegedly-'average', non-'hotties' we've had in 3 seasons looked like a caveman, a geek and a little old man.

At the end of the day though, to use BB as a launching pad you have to have something pretty unique to offer in the first place. Ultimately, it's been the "comedians" that have had success, think Tim Dormer, Chrissie, Fitzy. All very individual but with an underlying intelligence and quick wit. I honestly don't think we will see another Blair come out of Big Brother again ever.

I would have liked to be with priya or Sandra I think we would have gelled better and bounced off each other well...
As a viewer, I think Jason would have been your best match. In retrospect the idea of completely different matches and the way those changing dynamics would have influenced the game is more fascinating than what was delivered. It's a pity the pairs didn't last longer, or that housemates were genuinely evicted in pairs. Could you imagine if people could have negotiated or swapped their pairings within the house? That would have been more of a "social experiment" - human nature and the desire to win, battling niceties and saving face.

As a viewer, I think Jason would have been your best match. In retrospect the idea of completely different matches and the way those changing dynamics would have influenced the game is more fascinating than what was delivered. It's a pity the pairs didn't last longer, or that housemates were genuinely evicted in pairs. Could you imagine if people could have negotiated or swapped their pairings within the house? That would have been more of a "social experiment" - human nature and the desire to win, battling niceties and saving face.

With the amount of double evictions they had this season, they might as well have evicted in pairs. But then people like David could have been evicted much earlier. :/

When are you contracted until? Does that mean after the contracted date you can spill more beans?

Until feb and yes I'll spill the beans
Not -too- far away. How exciting. Haha.

I think you'll probably be the only one to spill honestly about a lot more issues than who made out or who went nude. It's a real shame you didn't get to spend time in the house and I really think the pairing up was your demise, rather than your gameplan. *cough* Katie *cough* should have gone first.

Priya would be a good one too for perspectives as she was in there until the end and is pretty observant/not afraid to speak her mind..

Back