Skip to main content

Help settle a Debate

Who is most hated?

• Affable

• Reepbot

Results are only viewable after voting.
Just the vibe.
thecastle.jpg

Oh ok. Is the vibe in the reepbot thread? I can definitely see it in ot thread.

Where do you think money goes if you aren't blowing it chasing partners or having brats. It goes into gadget hoarding and impractical property that costs me money to make you oxygen.
Reepbot, is that you?!

So @Affable do you want to be the most hated?
While he may have a shot at most annoying, he has not got what it takes to be most hated. To be most hated you must have at least 4 likers, who say nothing and like every post that is in any way critical of you. You must also have a secret Pssst PM Posse, who fire off private PM's alerting each other to behaviour they deem to be bully like. You must also be accused of bullying by a like minded group of 9 different people just because you shared your views.

There are only two people who have the power to become most hated. One thinks pissing in the toilet equates to owning a waterfall and dribbles shitty banter 24/7, and the other is a judgemental self righteous, self obsessed pain in the arse who is awful at chalkboard design.

If you haven't worked out who I am talking about:-

Mr Stickyfingers & qtkt FTW

I saw them recently while watching The West Wing. Not a fan of them. Love WW though.
Ah, I like the show, it's not all about them because they have all the guests. I got obsessed by their first guest last week who did a card trick. Very very clever. They have a lot of skill with the sleight of hand. Anyway that was a bit of misdirection to Witty's PA indirection...

Back