Skip to main content

Help settle a Debate

Who is most hated?

• Affable

• Reepbot

Results are only viewable after voting.
@Fuzz : there's a poll at the top. Kindly click my name, lol.
I dont think it would be fair as I dont know you very well and would be just making a speculative judgement. I like to be informed on issues before I vote. So I must gracefully abstain. I hope you understand.

Actually, no. It was crap. But there were cats. You would far prefer Gilbert and Sullivan.

I could have a cat to stroke when I am planning my next move to make me the most hated person in cloud land?

"Ohhhh ten past two! Time to be hated. Ahh, I see there is a new movie on. I'm going to spoil it for everyone. Mwa ha ha ha! "

For some strange reason i did like a play with songs in it for a year 12 theatre performance. What was strange about it though was that nobody could sing, so it just looked awkward.
That's a shame, as there are musicals for people who can't sing. Nothing like a dame is 100% effort.

Not that its a musical but a lot of threads I have perused remind me of Pygmalion. I hope its a forum meme I am unaware of.

That's a shame, as there are musicals for people who can't sing. Nothing like a dame is 100% effort.

I'm not sure if i can sing. I have sung along to Tina Arena.[DOUBLEPOST=1449409608][/DOUBLEPOST]
Not that its a musical but a lot of threads I have perused remind me of Pygmalion. I hope its a forum meme I am unaware of.

Horizontal waterfalls is a meme.

So there is no Pygmalion meme? A lot of stories from a lot of threads remind me of the play Pygmalion.
Just must be a happy coincidence. A very funny one.

Just the vibe.
thecastle.jpg

Back