Skip to main content

Help settle a Debate

Who is most hated?

• Affable

• Reepbot

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think it comes down to Trala and myself to playoff for most hated. I think she underestimates my no child multiplier trump card. Everybody hates that.

I will see your no child multiplier trump card and raise you with two words that will guarantee me the crown and cause mass "and she calls herself a nurse!!!" shrieking:- tard and Assburgers.

I think I even used both words in the same sentence a few times.

Checkmate.

Myself for one, believing Affable's unpopularity to be a temporary passing phase.

Trala as the other, to demonstrate her dislike of you and Her WTF over Affable's flipout.
I didn't vote, mainly because I don't hate Reepbot.

I thought the Ban Reepbot thread was piss weak and spiteful and I said so in the thread. There is enough cyber room for all of us.

I will see your no child multiplier trump card and raise you with two words that will guarantee me the crown and cause mass "and she calls herself a nurse!!!" shrieking:- tard and Assburgers.

I think I even used both words in the same sentence a few times.

Checkmate.
My private waterfalls got far more green-eyed derision.

I think Assburgers upset Lucas and he is permanently upset. Technically, crimmy got more upset over your spooning tales :p I agree. Gross.

My private waterfalls got far more green-eyed derision.

I think Assburgers upset Lucas and he is permanently upset.
Your private horizontal waterfall claim was more comedic than envy causing.

The only time you are privy to your own private waterfall is when you piss in that chipped porcelain bowl of yours.

I was genuinely surprised given the amount of inappropriate content my average posts hold, that the word assburgers caused my almost lynching by the outraged masses.

Your private horizontal waterfall claim was more comedic than envy causing.
Where do you think money goes if you aren't blowing it chasing partners or having brats. It goes into gadget hoarding and impractical property that costs me money to make you oxygen.

Where do you think money goes if you aren't blowing it chasing partners or having brats. It goes into gadget hoarding and impractical property that costs me money to make you oxygen.

Yep. More important things than love and relationships.

Yep. More important things than love and relationships.
I remember at my first job I was a fresh graduate and I bought a $300 very early and terrible digital camera. I showed it to some workmates and a senior guy on 3 times my salary said immediately 'wow, you must be single'.

I remember at my first job I was a fresh graduate and I bought a $300 very early and terrible digital camera. I showed it to some workmates and a senior guy on 3 times my salary said immediately 'wow, you must be single'.

Ok. Cool.

Top 5 people who would most hate me?

Why are people not voting me in this? I am way more hated than reepbot.

Because we all know how much i am hated. Posters spit on their keyboards and curse the night air whenever they see me post.

'REEEEEEEEEPBOTTTTTTTTT!' they shout as they shake their fist with an angry glare

Back