Skip to main content

Help settle a Debate

Who is most hated?

• Affable

• Reepbot

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back off fuck wit!

I will have you know, just before my self exile for 3 months your constant "Trala is a deviant cliquer who has an unfair War on Tards" nips would get multi likes! You had the DTJ (Delcan, Tess, Jam) trifecta like within seconds of your post everytime!

I even got a "ding ding the witch is dead" sig!!
OK, I withdraw my nomination. My vivacious people's voice of reason is too damn likeable :p

Reactions: Tee
"My vivacious people's voice of reason..."

It's not like you to undersell yourself.

You only have 2 minutes left!!!!!
Your edit watch is as enjoyable as it is impressive, as is my understanding of matrix correlations...your refresh rate is absolutely phenomenal and worthy of a forum prize. Surely there is a depression on your screen?

Think about it. Tard uses edit function versus faux cool updates tard content at 4 updates per minute.

Your edit watch is as enjoyable as it is impressive, as is my understanding of matrix correlations...your refresh rate is absolutely phenomenal and worthy of a forum prize. Surely there is a depression on your screen?

Think about it. Tard uses edit function versus faux cool updates tard content at 4 updates per minute.
And you don't miss a one ;)

I think this thread should double as the Bad Egg Naming and Shaming Thread for the boomerang members following any recent tour of diva duty.

Ohh murky dismal does sound pretty bad.
Rainbow Brite's nemesis and rainbow sparkle thief.
fKunT_oMbLUm-v66xKUcp_6gzmUDfsc8LZupoNporqF_Yp4umZFTyA0brFVWpQ8DQD34QjPUp54U79SzkuCVzVde9ucIar_AS7ijT5kEtaqbogrfs4C9mqA8kuCHjz3_z8Jq3TDHcv17xT1rjk-lw_DBQ7ngpg=w352-h264-nc

What is the case for me being the most hated?
You are far too benign to be hated. Affable is just going through a phase as he likes the clique forgiveness process, so he's not even that hated.

I think it comes down to Trala and myself to playoff for most hated. I think she underestimates my no child multiplier trump card. Everybody hates that.

You are far too benign to be hated. Affable is just going through a phase as he likes the clique forgiveness process, so he's not even that hated.

I think it comes down to Trala and myself to playoff for most hated. I think she underestimates my no child multiplier trump card. Everybody hates that.

But have you ever had a 'ban Reepbot' type thread named after you?

Back