Skip to main content

Has your opinion of any 2013 HM changed after the show?

Well, it's been more than a year since we first watched the 2013 Housemates. For those who follow them on social media, has your opinion of any HMs changed?

My opinion of Tim, Jade and Tully took a big hit last week. Their DM article felt very staged and the fact that they Tweeted the link to it didn't help. To be fair, my opinion of Tim and Tully was not high in the first place.

Yes, I HATED Tim (BBAU2013). I wanted him out within the early weeks of the show and when he won I was so disappointed (I wanted Jade to win, although I did vote for them all in the finale, I voted for Jade the most). But after the show I began to realise just how much of a fan he was and how much he had to do with the show afterwards (which I believed only a TRUE fan would). Then when he came onto the forum and starting answering our questions, my opinion changed completely. I now believe that he is a worthy winner and would love to see him have more to do the show this year. :)

Yes, I HATED Tim (BBAU2013). I wanted him out within the early weeks of the show and when he won I was so disappointed (I wanted Jade to win, although I did vote for them all in the finale, I voted for Jade the most). But after the show I began to realise just how much of a fan he was and how much he had to do with the show afterwards (which I believed only a TRUE fan would). Then when he came onto the forum and starting answering our questions my opinion changed completely. I now believe that he is a worthy winner and would love to see him have more to do the show this year. :)

This is the same as my situation :D

No. For the most part they ceased to be relevant (to me) once out of the house so it matters not what they do afterwards. If it wasn't for the dedicated uber fans who re-post their SM stuff in this forum, I wouldn't have a clue what they're up to.
1000 times this. I don't really get the continued devotion and/or obsession once they cease to be on TV. But whatever floats your boat.

Tahan still a bitch and don't like.
Tully I have actually grown to like.
Jade I still adore but wish she used social media more often.
Rest - all boring

Back