Skip to main content

Has Priya lost her fanbase?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think her fanbase on here is any lower. Perhaps they are a bit cash-poor after last week (I know I was lol), but now that it's vote to win I think there'll still be a lot of votes going her way.
And if you look at SM she seems to have a lot of support too, who mention actually voting.
Lina's not going to derail her, nor is Penny.
Time will tell I guess, but it wouldn't surprise me based on what I've seen today that Priya makes it through to the final 3.

Bhushan only made an instagram 2 days ago and has thousands of followers.

HE ISN'T EVEN A HOUSEMATE.

Keep trying though, JordanS, PLEASE just GIVE ME a REASON...

I don't care if Bhushan has 'thousands' of followers.

That doesn't represent Priya's popularity.

What represents on Instagram is the photos of the housemates posted by the official page and she by far has the least of the main 4...

I personally think the Priya vs David thing was the most interesting thing that fuelled them. Now he's gone they are like what? what do I do now?

Good call

Like what the fuck does sherlock holmes do once Moriarty is eliminated forever

... Other than copious amounts of liquid coke

Support for a housemate is one thing, but it really depends on how many of her supporters are voting?

I havent voted this year, because of lack of info/cant afford it, but I'm aware some viewers who do vote.

How many of Pryia's online supporters actually vote for?

Also, like the other HM's, she's made it this far.

I don't see any evidence of her losing her fanbase. To be honest Priya has never had a big fanbase (it's the same people posting about her on SM over and over again) however the fans she does have do seem very committed and willing to spend a lot to save her. Given how loyal they are I can't see any of that fanbase dropping.

She's probably lost a few votes from neutrals though. I liked her until a couple of weeks ago but I wouldn't vote for her now. Not sure if she's changed or they're just starting to show more of her but I'm not a fan of it either way. She's been digging a massive hole since Lina entered.

Bhushan only made an instagram 2 days ago and has thousands of followers.

HE ISN'T EVEN A HOUSEMATE.

Keep trying though, JordanS, PLEASE just GIVE ME a REASON...

Madonna I cant find him. Are u able to pm me his Ig. Much appreciated x

Of course Priya has only taken lina under her wing in a (quite clever) effort to groom whatever fanbase a logical monday night evictee might have - after all, there are a lot of Chinese (Australians).

It's more about YOU and the "deity" YOU have created. It has little to do with the woman herself. I find that pretty sad to be frank . IF she wins, that 200k belongs to you, not her.

Oh please, PRISUS is just acts as a MEDIUM between PRIYANKA and ha STANS.

If Priya wins @MADONNA deserved a % of her winnings :) hehe

I've seen fans saying they are constantly spamming the #priyabbau hashtag to keep her on on top of the radar but Prisus is certainly is a force to be reckoned with online

@JordanS when Priya is evicted, Priya will get plenty more followers in instagram, if she posts plenty of interesting photos.

Of course Priya has only taken lina under her wing in a (quite clever) effort to groom whatever fanbase a logical monday night evictee might have - after all, there are a lot of Chinese (Australians).

Yes she's a little like a chimp in that way... constantly "grooming" the chilluns.

It's more about YOU and the "deity" YOU have created. It has little to do with the woman herself. I find that pretty sad to be frank . IF she wins, that 200k belongs to you, not her.
right! but she wont win and even if she does make final 2 which I highly doubt they would love to show her the Prisus crap for her reaction.

Here she is slaying Travis and Ryan for the entire duration of the show.

slG5wzX.png

I don't think she'll be evicted on Tuesday, but if she is, I'll celebrate because of how far she has made it.

She will be.... I wouldn't be surprised if Penny gets more votes than her to be honest.

People writing on social media "Penny to win" has been appearing way more than Priya's name on numerous sources.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back