Skip to main content

Happy about Ben

How was he a great house mate? He was constantly mean, two faced, a compulsive liar. Talked and bitched about people behind their backs. Was dishonest a lot of the time, while doing an act of being honest. He was responsible for most of the segregation and bad treatment of people in the house. We got a house of negativity because of him in there. He went out of his way to make other peoples time worse for his own enjoyment and to further himself in the game.

He was not a good house mate. He has now ruined Big Brother Australia. They might as well start showing the US Big Brother and be done with it.

How was he a great house mate? He was constantly mean, two faced, a compulsive liar. Talked and bitched about people behind their backs. Was dishonest a lot of the time, while doing an act of being honest. He was responsible for most of the segregation and bad treatment of people in the house. We got a house of negativity because of him in there. He went out of his way to make other peoples time worse for his own enjoyment and to further himself in the game.

He was not a good house mate. He has now ruined Big Brother Australia. They might as well start showing the US Big Brother and be done with it.

I agree with you and with all my heart I hope this is the end of BB in Australia.

BB 2012 cured me of my addiction of BB

I agree with you and with all my heart I hope this is the end of BB in Australia.

BB 2012 cured me of my addiction of BB

Yeah I think it shows it's the end of a show I want to watch.

I haven't liked winners in the past, but this is show breakingly bad. It's a game changer for the show and not in the direction I would want to watch.

Yeah, if it was evict votes he would have gone out the second week for throwing water at Bradley.

There were things I liked about Ben at times I thought he was funny, but he also had a very rude/mean/harsh part to him. I'm not surprised he was saved as save votes allowed that, but I am surprised he ended up winning. I'm just used to the good bloke or funny girl winning, and while it is good that it was something a bit different this time around I still see part of it as being like 'yep, we like mean people, so here you're the winner'.

Even though I did vote to save him at the time Ryan was evicted I just don't think his actions at times should have been rewarded by winning. He was more rude and mean than anyone else in the house.

Congratulations Ben! You kept us entertained the whole season! He was always himself and that is what the public wanted. WINNER!!! (Imagine in Ben's shimmy voice :D )

Yep, the guy pissed me off and made me laugh, what else can you ask from a HM, he deserves the win.

Congrats to Ben! He was an amazing housemate, and is an amazing person. He and Ben will hopefully be very happy together. They have all my love
xx

Agreed that he was a great housemate, but he's not a very nice person. He likes to pretend that he is nice, but he's very aware that he isn't nice, and he doesn't care at all. Perhaps some people can find that endearing, but I really don't.

He was someone I liked at the beginning, there's no denying he does have some very positive personality traits, but as the weeks wore on all his negative personality traits began to accumulate and started outweighing what I did like about him.

At 32, he's still got a lot to learn. He needs to stop looking down on other people and mistakenly judging himself to be a better person. It's not always easy, but the best thing for him would be to just bite his tongue, say nothing and move on. Any person should know that this is the best way to deal with people. Not thrilled that he won, but kudos to him for employing a strategy and having it pay off.

Congratulations Ben! You kept us entertained the whole season! He was always himself and that is what the public wanted. WINNER!!! (Imagine in Ben's shimmy voice :D )

My sentiments as well ............though I wish Michael hadn't lost the plot and made it to the end. Oh well still glad Ben won though. Good on ya Ben. :)

Not happy, he's a dickhead and doesn't deserve to be the winner one bit! If you ever read this Ben, I hope you and Stacey look back at the three months you stayed in the house and pause and reflect on how absolutely horrible you treated people and you might want to consider growing up and becoming a decent human being on day soon! Ben should have gone on a double eviction with his "Not Funny" pal Stacey.

Back