Skip to main content

Guesses who is going tomorrow night??

If it weren't illegal I would almost say it is scripted for Travis to be saved so there will be a show down between the 1st pair who entered the Big Brother house.
I am pulling for Katie to be the one who is told to leave.

I was shocked that Lisa was saved and by a fair margin too.

I'm really struggling to decide who I want to leave tonight. None of them. Definitely not Priya.

Katie or Travis. Sometimes I really like Travis but other times he annoys me greatly. So for that reason maybe Katie.

If I were a betting man, no way would I be getting tonight. I have no idea.

Travis got a decent edit last night, he'll be safe. The announcement of the muscly male intruder was almost enough to assume Dion was going. Based on the edit, it has to be Katie or Priya. If it was Travis, they would be giving Aisha a different vibe edit - ie. more attached to him emotionally, than physically.

I think Katie's gone. Bummer, as I really like Katie. It actually really surprised me that she has so many haters...

Travis got a decent edit last night, he'll be safe. The announcement of the muscly male intruder was almost enough to assume Dion was going. Based on the edit, it has to be Katie or Priya. If it was Travis, they would be giving Aisha a different vibe edit - ie. more attached to him emotionally, than physically.

The date footage would've directed some votes his way, definitely.

I honestly don't know.

They were all so close last night. Clearly I thought dion would go and it paid off. But Travis, Priya and Katie were close.

Priya has a lot of support on here but one thing I have learnt over the years is that people on here are often out of step with the voters.

Travis is less popular than I thought. Katie seems least likely to be popular.

It's tough. I will assume Travis's date night got him saved. It's too close to call. I want to say Katie, I think I'd prefer Priya went. At this stage she has potential but isn't following through. Queen Bee-itch is at least doing stuff, I want her gone soon though, but not until her and Lisa distance themselves from others more.

Back