Guesses who is going tomorrow night??

bbfans1111

Thought it would be fun to see how many people guess right!
I reckon Katie will go. I hope she does! Who do you think it will be ???..

AM_092

TRAVIS is BAE, but PRISUS is LIFE.
Awesome site donor
Disappointment after disappointment. This trend tells me that our beloved PRIYA may go! UGH. #sad #PraisePrisus

tumblr_inline_n6bytyVNZC1qafrh6.gif

Shackles

The pen is mightier than the sword.
Hopefully Travis.

Cat being the most saved was a shocker. Even Dion's eviction was surprising. Both were really unexpected. So maybe we should expect the unexpected - A la, Travis being evicted?

Travis's early eviction will be the cream of the crop of this BB series. Let's hope and pray...:hungry:

Last edited:

Cass0907

I don't mind who goes as long as it's not Priya :p

I think it will be Katie because Travis is getting the teeny-bopper vote (urgh). I would love to see Katie's face if she goes though. Seeing the look on Travis' face would be interesting too.

Shackles

The pen is mightier than the sword.
I don't mind who goes as long as it's not Priya :p

I think it will be Katie because Travis is getting the teeny-bopper vote (urgh). I would love to see Katie's face if she goes though. Seeing the look on Travis' face would be interesting too.
Teenyboppers go for guys like Ryan, Jake and Dion - you know, 'pretty' faces that make you go "awww". And maybe even, weird-ish funnymen like Jason.

With Travis, it's horny young women voting (in the likes of Katie/Lisa). They love the husky, football playing machines.

Incognito

The margins are so close, it's anyone's game. People oughta get voting. Personally, there's no one nominated I feel so strongly about to save, but please Hey-Zeus, let it be Travis to go.

Affable

35.2%
33.3%
31.5%

These were approximate percentages as of yesterday after Dion got evicted.

Who's who I wonder and how much will they change tomorrow I wonder as well

Crush Ad

Travis and Katies haters will vote Priya.

Katie is good tv so maybe she will stay, but the producers are obsessed with showmances.