Skip to main content

Google your username

Predictable. My username has nothing to do with this show by the way.

glsU9G0vQ5ACb9JtimRQhkSdfxcSeLNP1Z_zkkV8LjdgQM3ZGfbxL6GywL3B3T5jz4k=w1264

this girl... some mind/body/fitness guru

Seane-OTM.jpg

seven images in you get the first of my pics...

lara_croft_by_seane-d5zrwym.jpg

google my real name though (sean ellery) and it's solid me for the next 15 pages....

this girl... some mind/body/fitness guru

Seane-OTM.jpg

seven images in you get the first of my pics...

lara_croft_by_seane-d5zrwym.jpg

google my real name though (sean ellery) and it's solid me for the next 15 pages....
I just googled your name and your actual work resume and a disgruntled teachers rating from one of your students came up!

Bloody kids!!!

:cool::cool:

I just googled your name and your actual work resume and a disgruntled teachers rating from one of your students came up!

Bloody kids!!!

Yep. Us teachers don't put much credence in that POS site.

Though there have been a couple of teachers that have sued the kids for what's been written about them!

Though there have been a couple of teachers that have sued the kids for what's been written about them!
I can't actually open it to see what it says. The airport has deemed the site to be too dodgy!

Impressive resume though. I would hire you ;)

Very strict teacher that never stops yelling. Very hard to get along with and doesn't usually give you help when you ask.

This student didn't like you...

Bloody kids!!!

Amen to that, sister. Poor old bleachy got voted as below average by his students and we just know that he is average.

I tell you what is interesting... I just googled shaydee images again and every image I have posted on this forum comes up under my username. This might not be news to most, but to me I'm like ok..... LOL!!

You learn something new every day.

Screen Shot 2016-06-16 at 7.02.34 PM.png

I tell you what is interesting... I just googled shaydee images again and every image I have posted on this forum comes up under my username. This might not be news to most, but to me I'm like ok..... LOL!!

You learn something new every day.

View attachment 51570
Bwahaha too funny :hilarious:

You are waaaaaaaay cooler than that rapper dude that you share your name with.:thumbsup:

Word :writing:

Back