Skip to main content

Gogglebox Australia

I've tried, but I can't get into it.
I just don't find it funny or entertaining and you're right, way too many families to keep track of.
I prefer our version haha.
Our version is way better.
We didn't find it funny either - more embarrassing, And some of their remarks were totally unnecessary, as in over the top crude, and just for the camera, IMO.

Our version is way better.
We didn't find it funny either - more embarrassing, And some of their remarks were totally unnecessary, as in over the top crude, and just for the camera, IMO.

I have watched Gogglebox UK since season 8 (then went back and watched all the earlier seasons). I would say I prefer it over our version.

Love what she said about Angie.

Her sharp tongue once even extended to her former Gogglebox castmate, Angie Kent, who she watched appear on various other reality programs after leaving the show.

“She was on Gogglebox, then went to the jungle, then she became the Bachelorette , and now she’s a dancing star... Spare me. She’s no dancer, that’s for sure,” Di quipped.

Yes, very surprising and shocking about Di. I wonder if it was discovered in between season filming, as there hasn’t been any mention before has there?

Just shows you how suddenly something can just hit someone, and then suddenly they’re gone. I was expecting her to hit about 100 with all the zeal she had.

RIP Di 💐

Just shows you how suddenly something can just hit someone, and then suddenly they’re gone. I was expecting her to hit about 100 with all the zeal she had.
I once worked with a woman who was in her early 40s many years ago. Heavy smoker. She got diagnosed with cancer -- like riddled with it -- and died literally weeks later. It was a huge shock.

I watched it last night. Not the same without Mick & Di. They have been replaced by double diversity couple.

I watched it last night. Not the same without Mick & Di. They have been replaced by double diversity couple.
I wondered if they'd be replaced. I didn't think Mick would go it alone or with another family member. So sad.

Back