Skip to main content

Gogglebox Australia

On Wednesday this week on Channel 10!

Mostly lurking but had to mention how much I enjoy this show. Always entertaining & gives me so many shows to google, especially this one. Life on the Outside You Aussies are brilliant Cheers!

Reactions: kxk
That great white shark is terrifying to look at after a guy got eaten by one a few weeks ago just up the coast from here, hideous!

Adam and Symon interview https://tvtonight.com.au/2022/04/adam-symon-spill-on-gogglebox-secrets.html

I always suspected they got given the episodes on a hard drive or whatever and didn't have to watch them live, just because they have their own lives to live and the scheduling isn't going to work for everyone. I'm pretty sure previously they did have some crew in their houses? Probably dropped during Covid.

Spoiler Alert!
Good Lord, did anyone else watch Gogglebox (UK) w/an episode of Roar on Apple TV. The one w/the duck eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!
Apple are making their own series now? what a shame that they lose a huge market by limiting their audience to apple users.

Apple are making their own series now? what a shame that they lose a huge market by limiting their audience to apple users.
I use this site for everything telly. It has all the shows from everywhere & cuts out the commercials so an hour is only 40 minutes and 2 hours are only 90. They show everything including sports

It's avalaible to non-Apple users. I have an Apple TV+ subscription and don't use Apple products. I use it via an App on my Samsung TV.

I don't know about that Roar show, but their shows tend to be top quality. I don't think I have watched one of their shows I haven't thoroughly enjoyed. In just the last couple of months, they've had a string of great shows, as good as the best TV there is. Yet all are completely different and unique.

I didn't know where to post this, so just postedit here.
We have just started watching Goggle-box UK, and OMG, what a bunch of wierdo's!
They have so many more families watching, and I hate to say it, they are all like characters from all the worst soaps you could watch.
I have warmed to the gay guy from Brighton, but the rest are ?????????
Anyone else watched tis?

I didn't know where to post this, so just postedit here.
We have just started watching Goggle-box UK, and OMG, what a bunch of wierdo's!
They have so many more families watching, and I hate to say it, they are all like characters from all the worst soaps you could watch.
I have warmed to the gay guy from Brighton, but the rest are ?????????
Anyone else watched tis?

I've tried, but I can't get into it.
I just don't find it funny or entertaining and you're right, way too many families to keep track of.
I prefer our version haha.

Back