Skip to main content

Gogglebox Australia

Why is Scott Tweedie leaving for? I read overseas but for what? Hopefully they revive Call and Win. He would be good at that.

His talent was really underused and under appreciated at TEN. He would have done fantastic at the masked signer Or even as a stand alone host for dancing with the stars. Massive lose for TEN both him and the gogglebox boys.

His talent was really underused and under appreciated at TEN. He would have done fantastic at the masked signer Or even as a stand alone host for dancing with the stars. Massive lose for TEN both him and the gogglebox boys.

Apparently is going to be hosting E! News and Pop of the Morning in the US. Huge gig!!

Reactions: kxk
Ads been on saying Gogglebox is on soon. (As on Foxtel)

Saying there are surprises. (I know there are 3 new families)

Think there a 2 guys from the Gold Coast.

They showed the slapper family. (The Silbrey family)

The Jacksons leave Gogglebox ahead of brand new season

That's a shame, I liked the them

Most of the good ones are leaving, yet Anastasia is continuing to stay to annoy us, with her Greece is fantastic shit.

Sad to see them go but I'm not devastated that it'll bring in some fresh blood as sometimes the longer they're on it the more I feel they become a 'character', intentionally or not. So new people kind of reset it IMO.

I agree and I've said it more than once before, refreshing one or two families/couples each year keeps it fresh and they should keep doing it. Anastasia and Faye next please, for the love of dog.

Back