Skip to main content

Gogglebox Australia

Rove was palatable only because he was young and a good producer and conduit for better talent
He needs to forget on screen appearances, he was never good at that

I wonder if those boys get their sox from Vinnies like I do???
And Salvos, both have great colourful NEW sox so cheap

So did Peewee win that? My phone rang and in the 2 seconds I was rejecting the call the show finished.

I’m with the goggleboxers... I have no freaking idea how “The Chase” works either. I gave up on it years ago.

The forced stupidity of the comments is so tired now.
Still enjoyed the Survivor bit, but it leaves the impression that it's hard to follow or remember anyone's names, which is not the case if you actually watch every episode.

Bit rude of the narrator to call Di an old hag.

Jad didn't know his name was short for anything, and is donating his penis to science.

The forced stupidity of the comments is so tired now.
Still enjoyed the Survivor bit, but it leaves the impression that it's hard to follow or remember anyone's names, which is not the case if you actually watch every episode.
Was mostly a pretty average effort but there were a few lulz.

Seems most of them aren't watching Survivor (and not only that, have never watched it, so have no clue how it works). If they think names are hard now, they should try watchng from the start with 24 contestants.

Ok now I am thinking about Jad's penis.

Oh gawd no... the most boring game show known to man.

😮

letters and numbers was a genius game show. it captured the soul of Australia with it's witty word play and magical maths. letters and numbers belongs in the logies hall of fame. because it is so great.

Cudos for Survivor.......they gave them a great episode watching David get blindsided

Bachelor is goggled tonight too

Back