Skip to main content

Gogglebox Australia

I watched that med show a few times, gets kind of boring actually, I wish they would/maybe they do??list what they have tried and what works

There was another about removing warts with something I forget, suffocating them works

Cold sores look so sore,are they really painful???......lucky to have escaped them

Did you know Aus is quite famous for our glass art, in the top 3

fascinating to watch when they blow glass

No tacos??????? Weird

It's a shame they didn't do Survivor this week.
They pretty much nailed everything you need to know about The Bachelor and The Block.

Reactions: kxk
That dating show looked weird, saw The Proposal in the tv guide and thought it was that excellent movie with Guy Pierce, directed by what's his name, Goth popstar.

Hell that 90210 show sucked, world's oldest looking teenagers........ and they are back after doing z grade movies,yuck

That superfood thing was shit. As for ginger, I think it alleviates nausea, rather than prevent it. Mum used to give us ginger ale when we were sick as kids.

Reactions: kxk
Going to try to eat like a Mediterranean myself, seems to be the best way to eat
And the fasting stuff.
I have always done that since a teen.......watching my majorly obese family gave me slight anorexia
Fasting kills your appetite ...

Back