Skip to main content

Gogglebox Australia

So Tom ran into the Honey Badger at the Melbourne Cup. Tom tapped him on the shoulder but Badger wasn't impressed, identifying him as a Goggleboxer and asking what they said about him, Tom replied that he said they'd wasted 12 weeks of their lives watching it, so Badger told him to piss off and walked away.

So Tom ran into the Honey Badger at the Melbourne Cup. Tom tapped him on the shoulder but Badger wasn't impressed, identifying him as a Goggleboxer and asking what they said about him, Tom replied that he said they'd wasted 12 weeks of their lives watching it, so Badger told him to piss off and walked away.
What Tom said is gold if this article is accurate. Tom's not wrong either. He did waste 12 weeks of our life.

The Daily Telegraph reports the reality TV stars bumped into each other at a exclusive after-party.
Tom claimed the former Wallaby asked him what he does for work, to which he replied "I watch TV for a living."
Nick then replied, "Yeah, I know and what did you say about me?"
Tom claims he laughed and said, "That you wasted 12 weeks of my life," to which Tom claims Nick said, "Well you can f***ing walk on then," before turning and walking away.
Tom then took a dig at the former Bachelor star by comparing his achievements to Nick.
"Sweetie, I've got three Logies and you're unemployed," the Gogglebox star said.
"I thought this is going to be the first time I got punched, but he kept walking...I think it's hilarious."

https://www.who.com.au/gogglebox-tom-walsh-bachelor-nick-cummins

Love this show, and have loved these 4, but feel it is time they moved on, I can predict what they are going to say next
Angie is she the younger one? Has fallen into a vat of fillers and will possibly turn up in the Bachelor franchise somewhere

Get rid of Anastacia.......Faye is OK, but neither add anything worth watching

A refresh with some new people is kind of overdue

Get rid of Anastacia.......Faye is OK, but neither add anything worth watching
Agreed. And I think I mentioned earlier they need to mix up the participants more and rotate them, because as you say, they do get a bit predictable (but no-one moreso than Anastasia).

I hope they find some new funny and interesting people, and cut A&F next. If they were to drop and add two "teams" each year (i.e. after two seasons) it would always keep it fresh. The problem this time around is they have lost two of the most likeable ones in one hit.

Reactions: kxk
Been watching reruns on Foxtel.

Tom is such a tryhard.

Tom IS a tryhard, but he was entertaining for a while there. Will be interesting to see if they get a new same-sex couple to replace them.

I was googling Isabelle Silbery & found these photos.

11154d4875dbc71e5e87eecc55c9100aa6514839.jpg

cf005c99134bb007b68e46676d4530175c907470.jpg

1a48181be43f308366f66ab0c17e95e0e9b927b4.jpg

Look at her six pack.

She is friends with Benjamin Norris

Just saw an ad on Foxtel.

New season starts on 6th Feb on Foxtel & 7th Feb on Channel 10 (I am assuming it's the day after Foxtel shows it)

Saw the ad again & it says meet the new couple & it shows a silhouette of a man & female.

So maybe only 2 people are replacing 4 people.

Back