Skip to main content

Gogglebox Australia

This doesn;t taste like ordinary goats cheese, I thought it was a very creamy brie, just read the label lately and was surprised.
Creamy, dreamy delicious

And i love all goats cheese anyway.

Someone on MC said they ask for cheese for Christmas, great idea

I went to art school for a bit, twice, too wanky for me.
They teach you you have to learn to tell a story about your work, and wanked on

Art dealers those 2 sticky

...haha!... scratch what I just said... they just crucified a painting because it was too much like a Photograph lol!... cheers.

OMG Kaz..............thank heavens another alien

That photo painting looked like crap you see done in velvet, horrid[DOUBLEPOST=1507805114][/DOUBLEPOST]Did you see Ahn Do won the workers/hangers prize Sticky

A lot of these families annoy me now. Inane comments and below average intelligence.
It also annoys me the way most of them sit on the couch with their legs splayed sideways, or with cushions on their laps.

Been travelling just watched it tonight. The last quote with those 2 ladies evie and whatshername discussing that bloke who punched on. The young one said "well yanno he could have just pulled him off" and the oder one (evie sp) said "oh yes pull him off that would take his mind off things LOL

I loved it when it started but the reality is retreating. The new family are awful and some of the older ones are playing to cam (as it natural) i reckon the ones who aren't are the gay boys the oversexed greek lady and the bald bloke with the stubbie

anyway, 2c worth, i'll keep watching because i usually get one ripper smile from an hour

...I've just flipped over and it's about Survivor and the Bachelorette again... is this a repeat?... I'm sure it is... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
Back