Skip to main content

Gogglebox Australia

Well it happened again. As soon as The Bach finished, Ten cut their live stream. I think it's to do with Ten/Fox dispute and programming. Last week they put the show up on Tenplay later, but annoying not to be able to watch live.

BOOOOO.... :(

Well it happened again. As soon as The Bach finished, Ten cut their live stream. I think it's to do with Ten/Fox dispute and programming. Last week they put the show up on Tenplay later, but annoying not to be able to watch live.

BOOOOO.... :(

...aw man the TV gods aren't good to you are they Timmy?... I heard that Foxtel and Channel 10 weren't seeing eye to eye at the moment too so perhaps that's what is happening then?... cheers.

...I've watched some of the UK Goggleboxer episodes and they have noting on our people... Aussie Gogglebox is 10,.000 times better for sure... cheers.

...so... so far a sword/Snails and Eels have made it through customs so far eh?... **sigh**... what's next?... guns?... cheers.

...I love the Graeme Norton Show... one of the best shows on TV for me!... and of course... The Big Red Chair!... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
...hahaha!... there's a 'Wake in Fright' promo in the clip on Gogglebox... so the Ad for it is actually being shown for the third time!... lol!... talk about getting your money's worth lol!... cheers.

...I find it amusing that the families and couples are ALWAYS in the exact same seating position in each and every show lol!... funny as!... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
Back