Skip to main content

Gogglebox Australia

avoid, avoid, avoid - all of those US lets solve that crime that wasn't solved by people better than trash tv, bullshit and tasteless all of them

... ^^^^... never such wiser words ever spoken before on this website right there folks!... that is sooooooo true!... lol!... cheers.

avoid, avoid, avoid - all of those US lets solve that crime that wasn't solved by people better than trash tv, bullshit and tasteless all of them
On nights I sometimes watch 24 hours. Annoying, frustrating and I always think there's something dodgy about it.

...I never watch that show... it is so boring to me when someone that is just so bland is on it... the trouble is... there are more bland people on it than interesting people... hence my not watching it... cheers.

...there were so many laughs in the show tonight I loved it!... thanks for chatting peoples... it's always good fun... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
What is that 24 Hours? is it pay tv?
Sorry, it's 48 hours. 24 hours was the show with Keifer Sutherland. Didn't like that at all. 48 hours is a bit of a documentary/news show that focuses on intriguing crimes.

Reactions: kxk
Oh yeah that is more fact based usually, not just some trashy ratings grab. 48 hrs actually shows the court case and sentence, the ones i have seen

Frightening, people that intellectually disabled can have guns and can be tried without considering their IQ & mental health

survivor usa should be on in a minute, repulsive footy crap on mute, omg foul flabby old men belly,

Great ep tonight, I lol'd a lot in the first 2/3.

It doesn't seem like any of them like or watch The Block. The narrator taking the piss out of it was funny though.

I like how they rhyme-pun scott cam, dan, foreman dan, and will - on the block -

"After speaking to his Foremen, Scott Cam gathers four men.."
"thanks for coming down, dan.."
"to formulate a plan whether to ban dan, after will's calated footage of a chaleted gun,
used by dan's man on his phone cam, shown to scott cam. or to let him off scott free.."
"scotts punishment does not go down well with will, because if anyone will feel ill will,
over the minimal drill bill, will will.

just got caught up on season 4 of googlebox. never watched the show before but thought i would give it a go. i enjoyed it.

- They have a nice mixture of people on there. I like how they say what the rest of us are thinking.

- The show seems to have some kind of system in how they go happy/sad show. Which I don't mind.

- However it is a bit of an emotional rollercoaster in how it goes from silly shows they are watching to like really serious topics.

- I liked seeing all the shitty shows all wrapped up in just fifty minutes or so. Saves me having to watch it myself. Thank you googleboxers.

- The funniest moment on the show is when they were watching The Bachelor. It was when they were doing the overseas trip to Bali. And Richie was meeting up with Alex. And in the shot they show Alex's shorts which were riding a bit high so you see a bit of her bum. Anyone the googleboxers are comenting saying how bad it looked. Then the father of those teenage girls pops up and say "Oh I quite like that Alex!"

- I also found it hilarious watching the dancing in the big music quiz because of how cringeworthy it was.

- Kind of weird for me watching this show. As my family is not one for that communal tv watching. We only watch the news sometimes. And mostly that is just my mum yelling at refugees or politicians. Also we don't watch much tv like free to air tv because my mum aint a big tv watcher, and i like having more control over what I watch. So that means i prefer dvd's. (Internet too crap for netflix).

- Zina and Vivian forever.

Im pretty sure almost nobody actually sits like that as a family
or friends to watch tv together.. unless you really make it a regular
"tv night" for an entire season of something.

but it plays on our collective idea of "the tv as the communal fire".
we like to see others sitting together as families watching, even if we dont.

people mostly watch sports events together.
but that would make a bad gogglebox because sports games are already
a gogglebox where you watch other people commenting on the game..

Im pretty sure almost nobody actually sits like that as a family
or friends to watch tv together.. unless you really make it a regular
"tv night" for an entire season of something.

but it plays on our collective idea of "the tv as the communal fire".
we like to see others sitting together as families watching, even if we dont.

people mostly watch sports events together.
but that would make a bad gogglebox because sports games are already
a gogglebox where you watch other people commenting on the game..

Ah ok. That makes sense.

LOL It's Anastasia ALL OVER. Does. Not. Care. So funny, she is.

...I'm here I'm here! I'm here!... are we ready to roll?... why am I talking to myself?... why am I asking myself questions?... just start already!... cheers.

Back