Skip to main content

Gogglebox Australia

...oh here we go... 'older parents'... say what?... the son is 6 and he's 76?.... another old dad is 97?... holy shit Batman!... "do you think that they get group discounts on nappies?"... bwahahahahaha!... pure gold!... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
...'Better Homes and Gardens' is next... I saw this episode with the 'dragons lair' backyard area for a kid... this project was so ridiculous... all that money for a kid that will go out there for 15 minutes and never again for the rest of his life lol!... cheers.

...bloody hell!... those twins are creeping me out... they say exactly the same thing all of the time... they finish each others sentences too... it has to be an act... weirdo's... cheers.

...oh I hate the Jonbenet Ramsey story... it's been flogged to death over and over and bloody over... her brother did it!... moving on!... cheers.

...bloody hell!... 'Thelma and Louise'?... talk about going back in time... I hope they show the petrol tanker bit... cheers.

...that's the downfall of this great show... it always seems too short for me... just as we get into the show it goes so fast... (I must say this every week methinks!)... lol!... cheers.

Back