Skip to main content

Gogglebox Australia

It's a concept that could be really boring, but I think they have a good mix of people, and a good variety of shows too.

Casting was :thumbsup::thumbsup:+

Very diverse range of age, sexuality, gender, personality and race.

...I totally agree with the both of you on this... I wonder if the Producers are looking for other families to volunteer for the show so as to either expand the amount of families commenting on it or maybe have them on for one season only and do a different lot perhaps in season 2?... does anyone know if they do that in the UK version?... are they always the same people or are they changed each year?... cheers.

Im just catching up on the last few episodes, I find it funny people saying we shouldn't be judging these people, when the whole show is them judging other people, they have said FAR worse than what has been said on here, I have no problem with it, its a very entertaining show

Im just catching up on the last few episodes, I find it funny people saying we shouldn't be judging these people, when the whole show is them judging other people, they have said FAR worse than what has been said on here, I have no problem with it, its a very entertaining show

...I so agree with what you are saying here mutleyp... I have no problem with it either... and as with others... I agree that it would be such a good episode to see just how they would criticise themselves if they were shown themselves on an episode... they sure as hell should do it... cheers.

...aw the last episode of 'Gogglebox'!.... bummer!... but good news... from this website below... (I wonder if it will be the same families or a new group?)... cheers.

http://www.tvtonight.com.au/2015/04/renewed-gogglebox-australia.html

Renewed: Gogglebox Australia
April 15th, 2015 By David Knox 31 commentsFiled under: News, Pay TV,

Good news for Gogglebox fans, the show has been renewed for a second season to air later this year.

Tonight’s season final on LifeStyle includes Game of Thrones (beware major spoilers if you have not seen it), The Real Housewives of Melbourne, Bondi Vet, Insight, Dateline, My Kitchen Rules, Duck Dynasty, a documentary on childbirth (be warned it’s gross) on prepare yourselves to hear about & Anastacia’s dream about Joe Hockey -eww.

And as the credits roll a voice over confirms the series will be back later this year. Hurrah! Go and book that holiday, Yvie & Angie.

It airs 9:30pm tonight on LifeStyle and is repeated tomorrow night on TEN.

I hope the same ones return, or at least some of them. Especially Yvie & Angie, the lads and Di (can take or leave her husband but it's a package deal).

...Adam telling Symon about 'nicknames' was a hoot!... this is something how it went...

..."I was at home the other night talking to dad talking about awesome nicknames that they had for his mates in Darwin... one of dad's mates had lost half an ear somehow so he was called '18 months'... it stands for one and a half ears!"...

...so funny!... wow!... if in the next series they change families I'm sure going to miss these people...

1) Angie and Yvie, from Sydney’s inner west
095077-f5130a3c-aa70-11e4-a63f-25d9751a2f9a.jpg

2) Symon and Adam
095103-fa57348c-aa70-11e4-a63f-25d9751a2f9a.jpg

3) Anastasia and Faye
095133-f44c2bb0-aa70-11e4-a63f-25d9751a2f9a.jpg

4) Lee and Keith, from Melbourne’s outer-northern suburbs
094435-f819830a-aa70-11e4-a63f-25d9751a2f9a.jpg

5) Mick and Di
095449-f99f4728-aa70-11e4-a63f-25d9751a2f9a.jpg

6) Tom and Wayne
095526-e8d9d5b6-aa70-11e4-a63f-25d9751a2f9a.jpg

...I certainly won't miss any of the others though... if there are new families then I sure hope that they make us laugh as much as these people did... I've just noticed something about myself... I've only picked the ones with 2 people in them... none of the big families!... I wonder if that is just me or what?... cheers.

...Adam telling Symon about 'nicknames' was a hoot!... this is something how it went...

..."I was at home the other night talking to dad talking about awesome nicknames that they had for his mates in Darwin... one of dad's mates had lost half an ear somehow so he was called '18 months'... it stands for one and a half ears!"...

...so funny!... wow!... if in the next series they change families I'm sure going to miss these people...

2) Symon and Adam

3) Anastasia and Faye

5) Mick and Di

6) Tom and Wayne

...I certainly won't miss any of the others though... if there are new families then I sure hope that they make us laugh as much as these people did... I've just noticed something about myself... I've only picked the ones with 2 people in them... none of the big families!... I wonder if that is just me or what?... cheers.

I agree with the majority of your choices. I'd drop Tom & Wayne and bump Anastasia up to #2.

I'm so taping Gogglebox tomorrow on ch10. Thanks for the headsup Mr S.:thumbsup:

Angie & Yvie, Anastasia & Faye, Tom & Wayne are a shoo-in to come back season two. I love these three couples and they floor me with their comments. :laugh:

The Delpechitra and Dalton family are completely boring imo and I wont be sad if they don't return for the second season.

Last edited:
That family with the small kids and the blonde woman are pretty pointless, they could go. The family with the teenage daughters get considerable airtime but it's not usually very good. I like Angie and Yvie, Di (and hubby) , Keith and his wife, Anastasia and Faye and Tom and Wayne. The rest I feel I could take or leave.

I love it when Di laughs!

Arrrrk Arrrrk!

I just love this show! Anastasia is my absolute favourite!!

Yeah, the families can definitely go... although I don't so much mind the one with the two girls. The other ones are fairly pointless though.

I think the families feel a bit... unrealistic compared to the friends/couples. Especially that one with the three older sons and the girlfriend? There's no way they'd all be sitting there watching TV if it weren't for the show.

2) Symon and Adam

3) Anastasia and Faye

5) Mick and Di

6) Tom and Wayne

these people have to stay!

real people talking while watching tv and not censoring for the audience.

...so!.. are any of us watching GoggleBox tonight on Foxtel or tomorrow night on Channel 10?... either way... to be fair to others that don't have Foxtel perhaps it would be nice of us not to post comments on the show until it starts tomorrow night instead as we did when it was on last time out of fairness eh?... it has the same people as they did last season too... as I asked... is anyone watching again this time around?... cheers.

...so!.. are any of us watching GoggleBox tonight on Foxtel or tomorrow night on Channel 10?... either way... to be fair to others that don't have Foxtel perhaps it would be nice of us not to post comments on the show until it starts tomorrow night instead as we did when it was on last time out of fairness eh?... it has the same people as they did last season too... as I asked... is anyone watching again this time around?... cheers.

Tomorrow night on 10 for me.

Looking back a few posts I realised we haven't seen @iJake for ages. Come back and watch Gogglebox with us!

I don't have foxtel so it's tomorrow night for me![DOUBLEPOST=1443606203][/DOUBLEPOST]
Tomorrow night on 10 for me.

Looking back a few posts I realised we haven't seen @iJake for ages. Come back and watch Gogglebox with us!

Yes I noticed he disappeared a while back, around the time the forum was a bit feral so fair enough. Come back @iJake!

Back