Skip to main content

Gogglebox Australia

...bloody hell... I really must like this show... I've done about 20 posts on it over an hour or so!:wideyed::wideyed::wideyed::wideyed::wideyed::wideyed::wideyed::wideyed:... that's got to be a record for me lolol!... cheers.

MKR hey.
Glad to see its not just Foxtel and ten shows ,

Looking forward to it tomorrow night.

Symon of course ;)

...aaaaah!... the one on the right in this photo JordanS?... cheers.

1423011343020.jpg

...yeah I noticed that too... some of them had pretty large lounge rooms too didn't they?... you must be like me iJake... while I was watching them watching the TV I was checking out all of the stuff around their lounge rooms lolol!... they all have such different tastes in decor don't they?... lol!... cheers.

Haha, that they do! Some very interesting tastes, aha.

I also noticed they all sat in the exact same places every night, which to begin with I questioned but then quickly realised that I too have a "preferred" location on the couch! :tongue:

Haha, that they do! Some very interesting tastes, aha.

I also noticed they all sat in the exact same places every night, which to begin with I questioned but then quickly realised that I too have a "preferred" location on the couch! :tongue:

...I think that we are all like Sheldon in 'The Big Bang Theory' in our own ways aren't we eh?... lol!... cheers.

This sounds like an interesting concept, but how much interest would this be to someone who doesn't watch much TV at all? Would you have to have watched the shows they're talking about? I'm a Celeb is about all I'm watching at the moment is all.

One on the left ;)

The one on the right is Adam

I found these two kinda strange, because I couldn't really imagine them actually watching half of the shows on their own accord. I like them though... I think.

I don't really strongly dislike anyone, except for the dad who was always dressed like he was at work, and that family with the six kids, or however many.

I like it how Tom was like about Tyson Mayr: "I got no idea where he has come from but he is like god"

This sounds like an interesting concept, but how much interest would this be to someone who doesn't watch much TV at all? Would you have to have watched the shows they're talking about? I'm a Celeb is about all I'm watching at the moment.

Hm, I dunno. I've only seen very brief snippets of a lot of the shows they were watching, but I suppose enough to at least have a general idea about them. I hadn't seen some of the more specific shows they watched (like the documentary about lions or whatever it was) but they do show a lot of footage from the shows so you're more or less "watching with them." At one point it felt like I was actually watching a full episode of MKR! :tongue:

I found these two kinda strange, because I couldn't really imagine them actually watching half of the shows on their own accord. I like them though... I think.

I don't really strongly dislike anyone, except for the dad who was always dressed like he was at work, and that family with the six kids, or however many.

They were very quiet this episode. Hopefully more of Symon and Adam in the next one. :shy:

They were very quiet this episode. Hopefully more of Symon and Adam in the next one. :shy:

I actually preferred the people who were more quiet though. They seemed more authentic, and I also—and this may sound a bit weird—just sort of enjoyed watching their faces as they watched. I guess I just really hate when people talk a lot during shows, haha, although to be fair they were watching the sort of shows that are kinda designed to be talked over a bit. I actually found myself talking along a few times. :tongue:

MKR hey.
Glad to see its not just Foxtel and ten shows ,

Looking forward to it tomorrow night.

...yeah bleachy... I'm guessing that they have to get permission from Channel 7 etc to be able to screen those shows upon this... it's nice to see that the other Channels are co-operating with them to bring it to air in the first place... but then again... they probably consider it to be free advertising on other networks I guess... all the same... a win win for evetybody in the end eh?... my worry is though... if this show takes off big time... will those channels withdraw the viewing rights because their own shows are being competed against them?... a little food for thought there methinks...

...I'm going to re-watch the entire episode again because I was too busy writing on here at the time to digest everything that was shown... that will be no problem for me for sure lol!... cheers.

...yeah bleachy... I'm guessing that they have to get permission from Channel 7 etc to be able to screen those shows upon this... it's nice to see that the other Channels are co-operating with them to bring it to air in the first place... but then again... they probably consider it to be free advertising on other networks I guess... all the same... a win win for evetybody in the end eh?... my worry is though... if this show takes off big time... will those channels withdraw the viewing rights because their own shows are being competed against them?... a little food for thought there methinks...

...I'm going to re-watch the entire episode again because I was too busy writing on here at the time to digest everything that was shown... that will be no problem for me for sure lol!... cheers.
I doubt they need to or did get permission from other channels. I think they can get away with it under copyright laws if it's like under 10% or something. Don't quote me though.

The show would be a bit of a failure if they didnt have access to other network shows though.

Hm, I dunno. I've only seen very brief snippets of a lot of the shows they were watching, but I suppose enough to at least have a general idea about them. I hadn't seen some of the more specific shows they watched (like the documentary about lions or whatever it was) but they do show a lot of footage from the shows so you're more or less "watching with them." At one point it felt like I was actually watching a full episode of MKR! :tongue:

Ok, might be worth a watch then.

I'm rewatching it right now.

I found it funny how Tom was like, "I don't think I swear that much after watching these bitches"

Back