Skip to main content

Gogglebox Australia

bang booom bifff.[DOUBLEPOST=1523532699][/DOUBLEPOST]

they should watch a terrible movie, at least the comments might be entertaining.

...well... it's a tad bit weird that they get them to watch movies like 'Back to the Future' which about 10 billion people have already watched and then want us to believe that they're watching it for the first time which is highly unlikely but get them to watch a complete shit movie that even we haven't seen and then as you say... it would be entertaining for us... dumb stupid producers... cheers.

That's where the reality fails. You can just about imagine all of these people watching most of these shows, but believing they all just happen to be watching a decades old movie on tv, and reacting as if they've never seen it before, takes you out of the zone.

...that is so true Meglos... I hate seeing flaws in this show like that... it's one of the best shows going for me... cheers.

Isn't the population of Australia about 24 million? Yet apparently only "about 4 million of us" watch tv every night. What on earth do the other 20 million do, talk to each other?!?

...aaaaaaaaw!... it's finished... bummer!... thanks for posting everyone... it's been great fun... cheers.

Isn't the population of Australia about 24 million? Yet apparently only "about 4 million of us" watch tv every night. What on earth do the other 20 million do, talk to each other?!?

...well older people would talk face to face with each other and the kids would be talking via their phones even when they're in the same room so perhaps the answer is 'yes' to that Meglos lol!... cheers.

I don't think Di would even watch Gogglebox, given the choice.

No I'm fairly certain she wouldn't.

Well, a lot are aged under 5 and probably have an early night, 4 million watch tv, and the rest have a life. I have no idea what that entails though.

No I'm fairly certain she wouldn't.

Well, a lot are aged under 5 and probably have an early night, 4 million watch tv, and the rest have a life. I have no idea what that entails though.

Probably quite a few of this bunch (Angie & Yvie, Jad and the couple, even the Dalton teenagers) wouldn't watch free to air tv if they weren't signed up to this show either, they'd catch up on their devices.

i can't imagine being with someone for sixty years.

...my sweet darling wife and myself have been together for 40 years now reepbot and I'm very happy to think that we will be together at least another 20 years my friend... my life previous to that was not exactly 'happy times' for me... she 'saved' me from myself in a lot of ways... I can so understand where that old guy was coming from when he said that he wouldn't know what to do without her... having a soul mate is a beautiful thing indeed... I'm a very lucky man and I know it... cheers.

Probably quite a few of this bunch (Angie & Yvie, Jad and the couple, even the Dalton teenagers) wouldn't watch free to air tv if they weren't signed up to this show either, they'd catch up on their devices.
That's probably fairly accurate. Gogglebox is actually a one hour advertisement for free to air old school linear TV.

Back