Skip to main content

Gogglebox Australia

...I really like the diversity of nationalities on this show but it would be good with a couple of other families from other nationalities included in it for me at least... cheers.

damn, how brave would you have to be to do that?

...yes... she is brave... she's an inspiration for all kids that suffer these heinous crimes... the bastards that do those things to any child should've been drowned at birth... cheers.

seeing stuff like that just reminds you that this world has a long way to go before everyone can experience true freedom. sad to think how many potential women doctors or lawyers were lost because of some barbaric rules.

Well they have made the effort, the Asian chicks are gone now, but we still have Sri Lankan, Greek and Lebanese for now.

...yes true my friend but adding perhaps another couple of families wouldn't change the dynamics of the show... it would just provide more opinions and diversity to the show I reckon... cheers.

...seriously... why do they all act as if they've never seen 'Back to the future' before?... you can't seriously tell me that NONE of them have ever seen it before... that's just plain ridiculous to me... obviously they are all under instructions from the producers to pretend that they've never seen it before... that irks me... cheers.

bang booom bifff.[DOUBLEPOST=1523532699][/DOUBLEPOST]
...seriously... why do they all act as if they've never seen 'Back to the future' before?... you can't seriously tell me that NONE of them have ever seen it before... that's just plain ridiculous to me... obviously they are all under instructions from the producers to pretend that they've never seen it before... that irks me... cheers.

they should watch a terrible movie, at least the comments might be entertaining.

That's where the reality fails. You can just about imagine all of these people watching most of these shows, but believing they all just happen to be watching a decades old movie on tv, and reacting as if they've never seen it before, takes you out of the zone.

Back