Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pop the corks and pour me a drink!! Happy New Years lovers!!!!
13kB16ygZwAJNK.gif

...Happy New Year to all of you glorious wonderful nutbags on these forums... please don't ever change... it makes for compelling viewing at all times lol!... :whistling::biggrin:... seriously... please don't change!... New Years resolutions?... PFFFFT!... why make 'em if you're gonna break 'em I always say... lol!... hmmmmm!... I might make a New Years resolution actually... to never say the phrase... 'New Years resolutions?... PFFFFT!... why make 'em if you're gonna break 'em I always say!'... naaaaah!... I won't bother because I'll only say it again next year I know it... Happy Hangovers!... cheers.

just watched the fireworks on the TV broadcasted from my hometown - and I must say I am even more homesick than ever ......

#idonotgiveafuckaboutspellingthisyear

Oooooo what an EXPOSÉ. Don't tell me I made a spelling error TWICE. The HORROR.

I'd commit seppuku but I'm about to play housewife. So I'll have to catch you in the new year. May you have a blessed 2016, may it bring you many fruitful forum searches, and may it bring many productive edit windows.

xo

So funny!!!!!

I just did a search myself.

Key Words: Trala
Posted by Member: Witty Banter

Just to give an unhealthily fixated comparison, I also did a Key Words: Inigo, Posted by Member: Reepbot search. Reepbot said Inigo's name 8 times between waking and falling into a fixated and restless sleep, where my obsessor said my name 14 times yesterday between waking and falling into his fixated and restless sleep.

Reepbot really needs to step up his game in 2016 if he wants to keep that Stage 5 Clinger title!

Lolling like a loller!!!!!

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Happy New Year all!
I hope you all had a good time last night.
Hubby was in bed by 7pm as he had to work at 1am this morning so was a quiet one for me however as the clock struck midnight I rejoiced in the return of full speed internet after a week of shaping to dialup speeds due to excessive game dowloads from my son.

So funny!!!!!

I just did a search myself.

Key Words: Trala
Posted by Member: Witty Banter

Just to give an unhealthily fixated comparison, I also did a Key Words: Inigo, Posted by Member: Reepbot search. Reepbot said Inigo's name 8 times between waking and falling into a fixated and restless sleep, where my obsessor said my name 14 times yesterday between waking and falling into his fixated and restless sleep.

Reepbot really needs to step up his game in 2016 if he wants to keep that Stage 5 Clinger title!

Lolling like a loller!!!!!

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
You are the one upgrading embracing your day into embracing 2016 cyber searching for me and reepbot on a forum, and pretending to block me when your results would show nothing if I actually was blocked by you. Doh! I'm pretty sure that your 6AM 2016 New Years Day cyber search party and faux blocking takes the clinging cake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back