Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Late to the text stories party. My sister picked up a male slut, rumoured to be hung like a donkey. He was, but didn't use it well. The next morning she text her friend saying he was a dud in bed. But accidentally text him. He replied back that's OK you're not so good yourself.

lol @ the Alf pics

Late to the text stories party. My sister picked up a male slut, rumoured to be hung like a donkey. He was, but didn't use it well. The next morning she text her friend saying he was a dud in bed. But accidentally text him. He replied back that's OK you're not so good yourself.

lol @ the Alf pics

Haha wow that's so awkward but makes for a funny story at least.

How was her acting?
Pretty bad. She wasn't used very well at all. I sorta got the impression they may have thought she was more capable than she is so her lines and involvement were limited. She pretty much only interacted with Piper.

Pretty bad. She wasn't used very well at all. I sorta got the impression they may have thought she was more capable than she is so her lines and involvement were limited. She pretty much only interacted with Piper.

Seems like she wilted.

Good Morning to my favourite bowl of forum freaks!

I am on a Games of Thrones bender! Only 3 eps to go for Season 5.

I think I fall a little more in love with Jon Snow every day.

Hope you're all well and living your dreams, and have a fabulous day!

@Mr Stickyfingers

I need your nerd help!

I hate my feature wall in the bathroom. Is there any way you could photoshop the baby shit gold wall with a lime one, like in the second pic, so I can see how it would look? If you can erase that god awful picture that caused this whole mess in the first place, that would be awesome too. I am definitely wanting to change the art, the wall, as well as paint those narrow make up drawers white.

FullSizeRender (2).jpg

bathroom.jpg

@Mr Stickyfingers

I need your nerd help!

I hate my feature wall in the bathroom. Is there any way you could photoshop the baby shit gold wall with a lime one, like in the second pic, so I can see how it would look? If you can erase that god awful picture that caused this whole mess in the first place, that would be awesome too. I am definitely wanting to change the art, the wall, as well as paint those narrow make up drawers white.

View attachment 49113

View attachment 49114
Liking how lush your maidenhair ferns are looking. Mine looks a bit sparse. Lime green would look good. Would you then need white blinds or would the brown ones be a good contrast?

Reactions: Tee
Good Morning to my favourite bowl of forum freaks!

I am on a Games of Thrones bender! Only 3 eps to go for Season 5.

I think I fall a little more in love with Jon Snow every day.

Hope you're all well and living your dreams, and have a fabulous day!
Oh you are going to love the final episode of GOT.....[DOUBLEPOST=1434607071][/DOUBLEPOST]
@Mr Stickyfingers

I need your nerd help!

View attachment 49113

View attachment 49114
I like your bathroom, maybe that picture is too big for the bathroom

Reactions: Tee
@Mr Stickyfingers

I need your nerd help!

View attachment 49113

View attachment 49114

I like your bathroom, Trala! Any room with healthy plants and sunlight looks great. I actually think a yellow wall would make the green and white highlights pop.

Oh you are going to love the final episode of GOT.....[DOUBLEPOST=1434607071][/DOUBLEPOST]
I like your bathroom, maybe that picture is too big for the bathroom

I agree! @Trala will certainly be awake, I'm sure, throughout the final GoT episode.

I think the picture is great, but with a white frame and the background bitty thingo that goes between the frame and the actual printed bit being a complementary tone to the wall (technical terms, I know; pm me or Shayna Blaze if you don't understand) it would look better.

Last edited:
lyGMZjgOA1dXa.gif

I swear to god i havent been drinking the WHOLE time I have been offline.
I miss you all and your funny vibe.
Sorry darlings this new job takes up alot of time xx

@Mr Stickyfingers

I need your nerd help!

...hey Trala... long time no speak... I miss you crazy lady lol!... I'll try to make this as easy as possible without getting too technical okay?... lol!... you wanted me to make that back wall the same colour as the one in that first photo right?... here is the original photo with circles #1 and #2... imposed on it as so...

bathroom -colours.jpg

...in circle #1 next to the light... that is the colour that you want... that circle is the dark shadow version of the colour right?... I have superimposed that shade onto the first photo like so...

colour next to light.jpg

...now in this second photo below I have superimposed the colour from the second circle onto it... the one above the middle cabinet... that is the light shadow of that exact colour that you want okay?... or to be more precise... the light gloss of that colour if you know what I mean... here is the lighter version...

colour above cabinet in middle.jpg

...they are both the same colour as in the photo but a different light/dark ... are you still with me?... lol!... this was the original photo of your bathroom... (your house looks pretty smecky and sleek by the way... congrats on buying it)...

FullSizeRender (2).jpg

...anyhow... they are the two variants so just imagine it painted on the wall with shadows and gloss reflections on it ranging between those two shades and that's it!... I hope that it is what you were after sweetie... if it's not... just say so and I'll do it again okay?... love you Trala... cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back