Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
...just on my post above...if you do want me to do it differently Trala it'll have to wait until Sunday night I'm afraid... that's when I get back from the central coast okay?... cheers.:)

Reactions: Tee
It is only a small wall - what, maybe 2 paint pots = about $10 -$20 MAX paint cost ........... Just Do It - and trust in yourself and your own judgement ....... if you have to end up painting it 5 times, it is not a big deal :) You could even change the wall colour in the time you brush your teeth!

By the size of that wall. you could change the colour every week, to get the given effect and it wont break the bank!!!

LOL

Reactions: Tee
...hey Trala... long time no speak... I miss you crazy lady lol!... I'll try to make this as easy as possible without getting too technical okay?... lol!... you wanted me to make that back wall the same colour as the one in that first photo right?... here is the original photo with circles #1 and #2... imposed on it as so...

View attachment 49123

...in circle #1 next to the light... that is the colour that you want... that circle is the dark shadow version of the colour right?... I have superimposed that shade onto the first photo like so...

View attachment 49124

...now in this second photo below I have superimposed the colour from the second circle onto it... the one above the middle cabinet... that is the light shadow of that exact colour that you want okay?... or to be more precise... the light gloss of that colour if you know what I mean... here is the lighter version...

View attachment 49125

...they are both the same colour as in the photo but a different light/dark ... are you still with me?... lol!... this was the original photo of your bathroom... (your house looks pretty smecky and sleek by the way... congrats on buying it)...

View attachment 49126

...anyhow... they are the two variants so just imagine it painted on the wall with shadows and gloss reflections on it ranging between those two shades and that's it!... I hope that it is what you were after sweetie... if it's not... just say so and I'll do it again okay?... love you Trala... cheers
Oh. My. God!

Thank you SO much, Sticky!

You saved me another painting debacle!!

I simply do not visualise accurately when it comes to Reno changes. In my mind that paint colour looked fresh and gentle, in actual fact it is horrifically in your face, just like the baby shit gold, only worse!

I talked to Mutley, he is seriously a designer whizz, and he advised to ditch the feature wall idea, and repaint it the same colour as the walls, and get some art to bring the pop. Symmetry in my art is apparently the key. So where we have that one pic, I am going to try and get four small pics. I am also going to paint my makeup drawers white. So fingers crossed it works.

Thanks again for helping me. Xoxo

Oh you are going to love the final episode of GOT.....
Jon Snow!!!! NooOoOoOooooo!

I felt so sorry for naked Celwhatever, doing the walk of shame, abusive and violation in the name of their warped God. Have you ever read Pillars of the Earth?! Great story set in the Middle Ages, if you enjoyed that storyline in GoT, I think you will really enjoy the book.

I swear to Prisus if Theron doesn't kill that beast of a master next season I will fly to the UK and do it myself!!!
I like your bathroom, maybe that picture is too big for the bathroom

I agree, I am off to Eumundi Markets to try and find something else.

Liking how lush your maidenhair ferns are looking. Mine looks a bit sparse. Lime green would look good. Would you then need white blinds or would the brown ones be a good contrast?
I think I am going to get a white blind and white curtains.

My ferns are my babies. I just love them! They are simply beautiful!![DOUBLEPOST=1434753267][/DOUBLEPOST]
lyGMZjgOA1dXa.gif

I swear to god i havent been drinking the WHOLE time I have been offline.
I miss you all and your funny vibe.
Sorry darlings this new job takes up alot of time xx
Miss you too! Xo

It is only a small wall - what, maybe 2 paint pots = about $10 -$20 MAX paint cost ........... Just Do It - and trust in yourself and your own judgement ....... if you have to end up painting it 5 times, it is not a big deal :) You could even change the wall colour in the time you brush your teeth!

By the size of that wall. you could change the colour every week, to get the given effect and it wont break the bank!!!

LOL
I would rather drink poison than repainted it every week.

Even though it is a small space, it is still an inconvenience. I am not a huge fan of redoing things just because I mucked them up the first time.

Fingers crossed I don't muck it up this time.

...just on my post above...if you do want me to do it differently Trala it'll have to wait until Sunday night I'm afraid... that's when I get back from the central coast okay?... cheers.:)
Thanks again for taking the time, Pete.

I really really appriecate it.

Have a fabulous weekend away, and I will post the finished product when I am done.

I must say, I love having my own house!!

We are going to brighten the laundry next. I might get you to help me visualise it through photoshop if you don't mind.

Talk soon :kiss::kiss:

I think I am going to get a white blind and white curtains.

My ferns are my babies. I just love them! They are simply beautiful!![DOUBLEPOST=1434753267][/DOUBLEPOST]
Miss you too! Xo
They are a very simple, beautiful and calming plant. My grandfathers loved them too and grew massive ones, no doubt where I got my love for them. However I am crap at looking after them. Back to your bathroom. Yes, I agree with what Mutley says, however I do like the green and white blinds will lift the window. I do like a white/glass bathroom and stainless steel/glass kitchen. I think your ideas will work :)

I just discovered that there are robots who are into bbb. Maybe they are trying to learn about human behaviour from Big Brother. Now I'm imagining a terminator inspired by Helen Wood.

Good morning OT Ning Nongs!

Guess what!

We are having a baby!!!!!!

An animal rescue warrior up here saved an abused maltese shitzu and it turns out she had a belly full, and I was lucky enough to get one!

We pick him up in a fortnight.

Introducing my newest furbaby:-

Frank Valiant
image.jpg

Guess what!

An animal rescue warrior up here saved an abused maltese shitzu and it turns out she had a belly full, and I was lucky enough to get one!

Frank Valiant
View attachment 49147
Cool name and very cute with it.

Guess what!

Frank Valiant
View attachment 49147
Pretty please call him Reepbot. There is so much grudging mutual respect it would be awesome. He would heel, you could feed him ear chew treats.

Guess what!

Frank Valiant
View attachment 49147
What a little cutie. Hope Billy enjoys sharing your love :)
I'm sure he will bring much happiness to your household. Puppies are the best!

Hey how funny is this, or maybe it's just me. Anyway this girl was weirdly obsessed with being friends with me and it was actually a long running joke amongst my family and friends because she'd try to contact me via them despite not even knowing them and had this creepy habit of turning up at places where she knew I'd be. Well that part isn't funny as such, it was downright weird at the time.

Anyway, I eventually managed to ditch her but my mum told me that she recently had a baby girl and just happened to give the baby the same first name as me. I'm sure it's just a coincidence and she didn't even make the connection plus my name isn't exactly unusual or weird, but it's not a common baby name. Possibly I should be freaked out or flattered but it's actually pretty funny.

tumblr_mw4bj2bqUr1slj24go1_500.gif

Hey how funny is this, or maybe it's just me. Anyway this girl was weirdly obsessed with being friends with me and it was actually a long running joke amongst my family and friends because she'd try to contact me via them despite not even knowing them and had this creepy habit of turning up at places where she knew I'd be. Well that part isn't funny as such, it was downright weird at the time.

Anyway, I eventually managed to ditch her but my mum told me that she recently had a baby girl and just happened to give the baby the same first name as me. I'm sure it's just a coincidence and she didn't even make the connection plus my name isn't exactly unusual or weird, but it's not a common baby name. Possibly I should be freaked out or flattered but it's actually pretty funny.

tumblr_mw4bj2bqUr1slj24go1_500.gif

Ha ha what a loser. Who gets obsessed over another per.......

oh fuck . :(

Reactions: Jam
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back