Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
... anyone got a chainsaw and huge trailer and about a month of weekends to spare for the 'remove huge tree limb & everything it squashed on the way down from crimmy's backyard' working bee(s)?

<could be worse - at least we have power! (sorry bleachydude! not meaning to gloat! know you must to totally over it by now - novelty of living by candlelight wears off really quick!!!) and noone got hurt and it missed the house!>

Yesterday I got a call with a job offer. Finally. I'm sooo excited. I don't want to say where and what online because I just can't believe it. I have visions of a call next week saying sorry we decided to absorb the position. I start may 13th and its 61k a year!! I have already arranged for builder to come quote for work on Monday lol

Wow. Fabulous news @Cowie. :):):) I'm so happy for you.

I love a grey hoodie!!

Yasss!

giphy.gif

You should definitely post in this thread more often.

The darker the colour the better I like them. Wearing a darkish blue one as I type. The hood if not being worn can be a very useful neck warmer.

The darker the colour the better I like them. Wearing a darkish blue one as I type. The hood if not being worn can be a very useful neck warmer.

It's weird trying to picture a bright coloured hoodie tbh, but then again I only ever wear black (and grey when I'm feeling happy) so colours aren't really my "thing" anyway. :tongue:

Reactions: Jam

It's weird trying to picture a bright coloured hoodie tbh, but then again I only ever wear black (and grey when I'm feeling happy) so colours aren't really my "thing" anyway. :tongue:

I only wear black too.

It's the only way to go! Other colours make me feel very uncomfortable.

Especially that harsh blue! So judgemental.

I love wearing black! And dark grey! And navy! But that might just be because I'm addicted to red lipstick and if I wore colorful clothes I'd look like a less than hot mess.

I love wearing black! And dark grey! And navy! But that might just be because I'm addicted to red lipstick and if I wore colorful clothes I'd look like a less than hot mess.

Oh, red lipstick and navy clothing is always such a nice combination!

Reactions: Jam
I love Black and Purple for clothing, pinks and lilacs for pjs. I use to only wear black underwear, but now I go for the bright coloured underpants. TMI?

I love Black and Purple for clothing, pinks and lilacs for pjs. I use to only wear black underwear, but now I go for the bright coloured underpants. TMI?

Never enough information! Underwear is the one thing I don't mind being colourful either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back