Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Trala I am watching your midday movie as we speak. Bitches be crazy!
Yesterday's movie was so bad but once I commited I just couldn't pull out.

Simply can't believe I paid $3.99 through PayPal to watch what can only be described as the lamest ending ever!!!!

Yesterday's movie was so bad but once I commited I just couldn't pull out.

Simply can't believe I paid $3.99 through PayPal to watch what can only be described as the lamest ending ever!!!!

Currently the eldest kid from The Nanny is with the married dude on the jetty, the mum better not be plotting to kill that dog!!

Edit: I appreciate your commitment to pay $3.99 honestly.

Currently the eldest kid from The Nanny is with the married dude on the jetty, the mum better not be plotting to kill that dog!!

I recently found out that the eldest kid from the nanny and the woman who plays Brooke's younger sister on bold and the beautiful, the one who has a kid with bill spencer are sisters in real life... Just thought I'd state this meaningless fact

I recently found out that the eldest kid from the nanny and the woman who plays Brooke's younger sister on bold and the beautiful, the one who has a kid with bill spencer are sisters in real life... Just thought I'd state this meaningless fact

Oh I never knew this!! Crazy. Thanks for the trivia!

Just when you think it can't get worse. que Cameron Daddo's American accent.

Larry?

I mean seriously, of all the naff names to choose from?

EDIT: Before I once again embroil myself in debate, I apologise in advance to all the naff Larry's we have that frequent this forum

Just when you think it can't get worse. que Cameron Daddo's American accent.

Larry?

I mean seriously, of all the naff names to choose from?

EDIT: Before I once again embroil myself in debate, I apologise in advance to all the naff Larry's we have that frequent this forum

Oh, what? How did I not spot a Daddo brother? For shame. But yeah that accent was all kinds of whack.

Someone flogged the number plates from my car today...and then driving to the police station to report them stolen I get pulled over by the police for not having number plates.

:bang:

Someone flogged the number plates from my car today...and then driving to the police station to report them stolen I get pulled over by the police for not having number plates.

what the heck?! is this even a thing? Sucks!
sorry to hear, Gem. Hope the cops were understanding.

what the heck?! is this even a thing? Sucks!
sorry to hear, Gem. Hope the cops were understanding.

Luckily they were very understanding :) I really don't look like someone that would be deliberately driving around without plates so I think that worked in my favour.

One positive of the whole ordeal is that I found out I can upgrade the ugly yellow plates I had to the nice white ones for $60 :)

Luckily they were very understanding :) I really don't look like someone that would be deliberately driving around without plates so I think that worked in my favour.

One positive of the whole ordeal is that I found out I can upgrade the ugly yellow plates I had to the nice white ones for $60 :)

Were they just standard ones? My sister had her personalised plates stolen so had them replaced but then she was getting pulled over every other week and getting really sick of it so she ended up getting completely new ones.

Were they just standard ones? My sister had her personalised plates stolen so had them replaced but then she was getting pulled over every other week and getting really sick of it so she ended up getting completely new ones.

Yep, they were just standard ones. I think I would have cried if I had paid for personalised ones like your sister and I knew some douche canoe was going around stealing fuel with them.

:jawdrop:

That really sucks!

You gotta hope karma returns them the same courtesy.

I hope the police officer let you off

I just cannot sleep. This is the first time in ever where I have had the house to myself and not had to go somewhere, do errands etc. besides the beds and uni work, I watched two movies today- TWO. I am lucky to watch one where I don't get up a million times or do ironing during the movie. I now have way too much energy and can't sleep. I seriously am considering letting the house go to give me something to do. Tuesdays is officially the most boring day of the week!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back