Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could always pick one small room to paint first and if it's too much You could always get some quotes, my sister used gum tree to find a cheap but good painter for her place.

I can hear your excitement just in that post!

You can get a roller, that the paint is in the tube - I have seen it on some TV Ad. They look good. Need to read the reviews. I don't mind painting - there are worse jobs in reno land.

Good on you for finding a great new home @Trala.

Good moaning OT Thread!

It is Tuesday, the sun is up, the birds are singing and outside walking 10 000 steps, I don't have a single plan in the world!!

Oh my God!

In all the excitement yesterday I forgot to share my embarrassing secret!!

Yesterday I was watching the worst midday movie ever! And I mean ever! It was called Maternal Obsession, and 1 hr and 25 minutes in, it cut out! Then the TV went black, and after about 5 minutes an American morning show came on. It was at that point I realised I wasn't going to see the ending! So I paid $3.99 to google play to watch it on my computer!

L for loser right here people...

You can get a roller, that the paint is in the tube - I have seen it on some TV Ad. They look good. Need to read the reviews. I don't mind painting - there are worse jobs in reno land.

Good on you for finding a great new home @Trala.
I've seen that ad. The concept sounds odd to me though. First thing I think of is how heavy will the roller be now since it's holding paint inside, and will it disperse more paint than I want or too little and require me to roll over more times than necessary. It's something I would need to try I suppose.

As you can see I put way more thought in new inventions. The cynic in me is because I used to watch my mum get sucked in by every new invention she saw on tv or heard and buy away to only find out it wasn't to the expectation she had hoped for. She is still sucked in by fads and sorts. I now I doubt way more than I probably should

I've seen that ad. The concept sounds odd to me though. First thing I think of is how heavy will the roller be now since it's holding paint inside, and will it disperse more paint than I want or too little and require me to roll over more times than necessary. It's something I would need to try I suppose.

As you can see I put way more thought in new inventions. The cynic in me is because I used to watch my mum get sucked in by every new invention she saw on tv or heard and buy away to only find out it wasn't to the expectation she had hoped for. She is still sucked in by fads and sorts. I now I doubt way more than I probably should
I thought it sounded like a great idea. When I showed my (painter) brother he just laughed at me. Take that as you will lol!

You could channel Dee quite well!
This may come as a shock. But I often think I know everything. For example, my partner was having motorbike trouble, so I go out and survey the situation and diagnose "shit in the carby". You may be asking yourself at this point, do I even know what a carby is? And the answer would be a firm no.

No doubt once faced with the the prospect of painting a house I will immediately morph into an experienced painter which will be built on a firm foundation of incompetence and absolute inability.

This may come as a shock. But I often think I know everything. For example, my partner was having motorbike trouble, so I go out and survey the situation and diagnose "shit in the carby". You may be asking yourself at this point, do I even know what a carby is? And the answer would be a firm no.

No doubt once faced with the the prospect of painting a house I will immediately morph into an experienced painter which will be built on a firm foundation of incompetence and absolute inability.

Of course, we all Arm chair experts!

Of course, we all Arm chair experts!
But sadly I take it to the next level.

I get off the couch, put on a hard hat and start barking orders even though I have no idea what I am talking about.

Kai has already said that when we move, I am to go out for coffee and he will ring me when he is unloaded at the new place and it's time to unpack.

Turns out removalist Trala is so unbearable she is not even allowed on the work site.

But sadly I take it to the next level.

I get off the couch, put on a hard hat and start barking orders even though I have no idea what I am talking about.

Kai has already said that when we move, I am to go out for coffee and he will ring me when he is unloaded at the new place and it's time to unpack.

Turns out removalist Trala is so unbearable she is not even allowed on the work site.

I like him...!

Swipe left swipe right, who will be the one on Saturday night?
Are there any ugly people on Tindr?!

I swear the guys you have showed me are seriously some of the hottest guys I have ever seen! Even the homophobe was hot!!!!

Are there any ugly people on Tindr?!

I swear the guys you have showed me are seriously some of the hottest guys I have ever seen! Even the homophobe was hot!!!!

Yes, yes there are, those were the ones I matched with

Yes, yes there are, those were the ones I matched with
I wouldn't mind being matched with them myself!!

Right time to get out of bed and embrace the day!

Last call for shower webcam, people!!!

Last call for shower webcam, people!!!

aXqfWcKMXiOQ.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back