Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah okay so I'm off to sleep now (only to wake up again in like 7 hours for work - laaame) after re-watching bits and pieces from the Finale again on YouTube. Man, I just cried like a baby at the end.

So with that, I'm off to sleep! The withdrawal symptoms will set in tomorrow...

Goodnight, all!

Yeah okay so I'm off to sleep now (only to wake up again in like 7 hours for work - laaame) after re-watching bits and pieces from the Finale again on YouTube. Man, I just cried like a baby at the end.

So with that, I'm off to sleep! The withdrawal symptoms will set in tomorrow...

Goodnight, all!

night night, theo

I'm off to sleep too, to dream about boys

byeeeeeeeeeee. love youse all. xoxoxoxo

Biting my tongue on what hapenned to OUR forum. lol Its rolly and tim and vid and vibes remember unleaded online. i worry too much

Good morning Cherry Blossoms.

BB is officially over and still woke up to hate PM's!

I am going to miss those bile spitting weirdos...

However, I am not going to miss constantly being late for work in the mornings from foruming that bit too long!

Kisses sweetheart. Though I'm not really sure why you're surprised. You were pretty aggressive, understandably so, but any controversial poster, always gets crap. Further insulting them though just asks for more trouble. I suspect you love the attention though;)

Kisses sweetheart. Though I'm not really sure why you're surprised. You were pretty aggressive, understandably so, but any controversial poster, always gets crap. Further insulting them though just asks for more trouble. I suspect you love the attention though;)

Me, an attention seeker?

Ha!

Hey I am not a fan of dribbling accolades down a strangers back, but I really like the way you post. I only noticed you for the first time yesterday, and I am not sure how I went all season without seeing you!

TraLa, I'm jealous. I've been less than kind and only received one hate PM over season.

Awesome n hawt
cept you may have to change it when the new series returns and the seedy creeps come back. Your name, that pic, mouth agape.

Ahahaha, I'll pick a new favourite to obnoxiously profess my adoration for next time around.

Me, an attention seeker?

Ha!

Hey I am not a fan of dribbling accolades down a strangers back, but I really like the way you post. I only noticed you for the first time yesterday, and I am not sure how I went all season without seeing you!

I didn't post here this season. I went to town bashing Estelle elsewhere. See you BB posting next year.

Good morning Cherry Blossoms.

BB is officially over and still woke up to hate PM's!

I am going to miss those bile spitting weirdos...

However, I am not going to miss constantly being late for work in the mornings from foruming that bit too long!

You are so lucky! I have had a "how you doin" PM but never a hate one :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back