Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[MENTION=29803]mutleyp[/MENTION] [MENTION=19441]the Theorist[/MENTION] [MENTION=176]Cowie[/MENTION]

MICHAEL

ooops, which thread [MENTION=176]Cowie[/MENTION]?

Just got pic of Michael coming through door onto stage, he is a douche.

I edited it. It's all gone and it didn't get quoted so I might be safe lol

I knew three years of touch typing in high school would keep me safe on the interewebs when I stupidly post shit in the wrong thread.

Will do. :D I reckon they should stay for the final show.

ooh incoming, Ray got close enough to smell his deodorant!

Yes!! They should! We love them :D

Ohh what was he smell likeee.... for Theo of course....

Yes!! They should! We love them :D

Ohh what was he smell likeee.... for Theo of course....

He smells gorg apparently, will try to pin him down on the exact fragrance so we can all pitch in and get some for Theo for Xmas.

ooh incoming, Ray got close enough to smell his deodorant!
tumblr_mcoor6NqWb1rsw1yf.gif

tumblr_macywbgmBJ1rol1w1.gif

tumblr_m7ovo0MMTb1rys4czo5_250.gif

tumblr_m7ovo0MMTb1rys4czo7_250.gif

tumblr_m9yeznm1ca1qln22g.gif

Also apparently Im stalking an Estelle fan....:rolleyes:

Do I have to become an Estelle fan so you'll stalk me? Please?

I don't actually mind Estelle and if I'm honest I won't be devastated if she wins against Ben. But Layla.....my reaction won't be pretty.

I was just amused at how GUTTED Estelle fans were that she didn't have a huge lead. They were so cocky and confident and according to them they've been voting HEAPS. I know quite a few Ben fans, myself included, haven't even started voting yet.

Do I have to become an Estelle fan so you'll stalk me? Please?

I don't actually mind Estelle and if I'm honest I won't be devastated if she wins against Ben. But Layla.....my reaction won't be pretty.

I was just amused at how GUTTED Estelle fans were that she didn't have a huge lead. They were so cocky and confident and according to them they've been voting HEAPS. I know quite a few Ben fans, myself included, haven't even started voting yet.

LOL you dont need to be an Estelle fan for me to stalky stalk you ;)

Thats why I wont want Estelle to win, because of her fans, she herself doesnt bother me that much at all

I mean in the last 3 days I have seen her in the same sentence as Buddha, Gandhi and Mandela... seriously get F*CKED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back