Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want Estelle to win now either and I was all for Layla last night.

But after tonight, I think my feelings are shifting towards Ben getting it now. I don't know how I feel. I think I do want Ben. :confused:

If Ben had gone, the house would be dull as ditchwater. Those two girls are just a tad dull imo, only made interesting by other HM's.

If Ben had gone, the house would be dull as ditchwater. Those two girls are just a tad dull imo, only made interesting by other HM's.

There's only two days anyway. I'm happy Ben has made it this far really. I've never expected him to win, he's a nasty bitch more often than not. But I loved to watch him and he's kept me amused the whole way along.

haha #1 just asked me if i was sorry I didn't go too (he did invite me), kinda, sorta, maybe next yr if there is one

Yep will go with him next time, take a huge O/T sign and text you spoilers throughout.

Ok sappyness time, but Im kinda all tingly that we are talking about next year and all being here :D Nawww

tumblr_m9uw5iNTUT1rtw1y0.gif

I finally made it!! lots to catch up on. *high fives* to bonnie's #1 & #3 awesome work tonight guys & even better if we can pitch in & get Theo a bottle of Ray's own personal scent for his b'day :D

Hey [MENTION=24065]el'coopo[/MENTION], was a fun evening! #1 still sending me pics, he just sent one of Stacey looking very nice in a proper-length frock, sans camel toe, and sans hooker-makeup. She does not scrub up too bad!

Hey [MENTION=24065]el'coopo[/MENTION], was a fun evening! #1 still sending me pics, he just sent one of Stacey looking very nice in a proper-length frock, sans camel toe, and sans hooker-makeup. She does not scrub up too bad!

I'm amazed he recognised her without the camel toe ;)

I am having a mental breakdown over this finale now, lol. I am legit walking around the House in thought.

I need help.

Or a drink or two.

You know how I pulled a hammy before? Been so many years since the girls got flashed I'd probably strain a shoulder in the process. Trust me , the sign'll be fine.

for your hammy and being amazing
tumblr_m1x2z6UL5R1r9jumao4_500.gif

tumblr_lmfgg6KeNm1qe2fnco1_500.gif

tumblr_m1f0pnfbZA1qd6qqeo1_500.gif

pfeiffer_inty.gif

Sorry it seems he hasnt done much dancing in his underwear :(

I am having a mental breakdown over this finale now, lol. I am legit walking around the House in thought.

I need help.

Or a drink or two.

You don't need help, just one of mutz special beautiful gif's to cheer you up & take your mind off BB;):D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back