Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mutleyp

Well Endowed Member
Multiple site donor
Awesome site donor
Sorry Mods I know I am a massive offender combining general chit chat in threads so I thought would make this one so wouldnt pollute others and keep those threads on topic.

Come and post whatever is OT in here, all welcome :D

tumblr_lsnt3stfAX1qbxl2uo1_500.gif

images

Where shall we start? I'm still sooking cos I don't have foxtel (but fear not, it's going on the xmas wish list)

images

Where shall we start? I'm still sooking cos I don't have foxtel (but fear not, it's going on the xmas wish list)

Be prepared, your life will never seem better, the amount of so bad its good programming is mind-blowing! :p

So I had a telstra guy ring me up the other day (true story) and told me for what we are paying now, I can get a t-box or t-hub. I said, yeah ok, give me the one for the telly. So now i have to wait 20days (incase i change my mind & cancel :rolleyes: ) & i think I get foxtel on that? Please tell me this is where I can fill my trash-loving mind? or do I have to upgrade & get one of those package things?

You will definitely get Lifestyle You on the basic package, which has lots of Trashy shows... thats if you can get the remote off the kids ;)

*squeals* oh yay! all is good in cooper-town. Now I just have to wait another week or so. I better be sneaky & not let on about the kids channels. But kids these days, they will probably sniff them out!

only problem is i've had foxtel for a year now and i dont even watch it anymore. maybe its because i work full time and am really busy after work and weekends. the few times ive been off work sick its amazing tho. and my boyfriend tapes EVERYTHING off the movie channel so we have a constant supply of weird and wacky movies to enjoy

Please, don't rain on my foxtel parade *just* yet. I still have to wait for my tbox to arrive. I seriously can't wait! I love trash that much that in BB's absence these past few years, I have been watching Farmer wants a wife, just to get a "reality" trashy tv hit. *shame face*

I have had so much icecream and chocolate this weekend I will have to have a diet of air for the rest of the week!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back