Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love it! As well as being super bendy you must also have great core strength and balance to keep yourself and those lady melons upright.

05Jee.gif

This gif is legendary, goes all the way back to 2004 doesn't it?

This gif is legendary, goes all the way back to 2004 doesn't it?

I hope you're sitting down cos it may shock you to know that I very rarely search for jiggly boob GIFs. As such I'm afraid I can't comment on whether it's legendary or when and where it's from.

:p

She does look like she's having fun though.

Do you still hang at jokers? I remember you there from years ago and how much they appreciated your work!

I do, but confined mostly to the BBAU forum. My relationship with the folks there goes back a long way... used to be hilarious in chat, was a great crowd there for a while. Had a lot of fun at the time.

I do, but confined mostly to the BBAU forum. My relationship with the folks there goes back a long way... used to be hilarious in chat, was a great crowd there for a while. Had a lot of fun at the time.
:) I can also remember the folks at Jokers appreciating your great efforts and updates for the 1st and 2nd series of My Restaurant Rules.

:) I can also remember the folks at Jokers appreciating your great efforts and updates for the 1st and 2nd series of My Restaurant Rules.

LOL I barely remember that, but as I recall I was trying to drum up some enthusiasm for Aussie reality shows. MRR rocked, was a shame Seven killed it off.

View attachment 40708

Okay got my first Paint Bucket for 2014!

I call it: What We Do Best

For those who can't interpret this level of art, you will first notice me doing yoga to maintain my super-bendiness. Then there is Beachy watching us through the window like the silent stalker he is, Conseula is doing what she does best, then there is my 2nd cyber BFF Coops, who as you can see, has lost some weight since last season and also had a perm. Then there is Mutts and Inueenu getting ready to display some man love, now they are in a committed relationship which is bordering on marriage.

Brilliant. Hands down better than any gifs I've seen. Haha.

I wonder if I can get myself inside the house by the end of this season :p

Hello Beachy.

Just so you know, not every one in this thread gifs. And its not because we don't know how to do it (it is totally because we don't know how to do it), it is because we choose to use other methods to communicate.

Thankfully given the majority in here are shameless deviants, you can either watch or join in. Most get off on it either way.

So, how do you go with photobucket?!

Now that I've seen your photobucket work I will have to give it a go and see if I can be more successful than gif-ing. Lol.

I think it is a crime that you can't 'like' your own posts!

Yeah!

What have the mods got against a bit of self love ;)

Reactions: Tee
Hello my special bowl of Crunchy Nut Cornflakes!

Doesn't the forum look fab?!

Hey I got some super exciting news today. My NUM asked me to fill in for the ENAP while she is on holidays which is a huge honour given that I have only been nursing for 18 months! The best part though, I will be working real world hours, 07:00 till 15:30 Monday through Friday which means no dreaded night shift or PM shift or weekend work, and I will be able to watch BB with you lot! It also means a bit more per hour which will work brilliantly with my crack habit.

Feeling so happy!

Hey I got some super exciting news today. My NUM asked me to fill in for the ENAP while she is on holidays which is a huge honour given that I have only been nursing for 18 months! The best part though, I will be working real world hours, 07:00 till 15:30 Monday through Friday which means no dreaded night shift or PM shift or weekend work, and I will be able to watch BB with you lot! It also means a bit more per hour which will work brilliantly with my crack habit.

Feeling so happy!

Congrats! Thats great, see you beat yourself up over nothing, good work my girl!!

Reactions: Tee

Feeling so happy!
Congrats @TraLa. You must be a fantastic nurse.

Finally checked out t2 teas @bleachy_dude and @jessy_girl. I bought gorgeous geisha and French earl grey. I'm a sucker for earl grey as it is, but the floral tastes in their tea- oh wow!

Both are great choices! I'm surprised you managed to leave the place with only two choices, I certainly can't. :p

My fave is buddha's tears but I've been drinking a lot of the red choc chip lately great for those cold nights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back