Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't gif like all you guys! However I just thought I should state that I always read this thread, even if I don't contribute. I don't know why I'm even saying this... I guess sometimes I just feel like I am eavesdropping or something. Haha. Anyway. Carry on regardless :)

Hello Beachy.

Just so you know, not every one in this thread gifs. And its not because we don't know how to do it (it is totally because we don't know how to do it), it is because we choose to use other methods to communicate.

Thankfully given the majority in here are shameless deviants, you can either watch or join in. Most get off on it either way.

So, how do you go with photobucket?!

Hello Beachy.

Just so you know, not every one in this thread gifs. And its not because we don't know how to do it (it is totally because we don't know how to do it), it is because we choose to use other methods to communicate.

Thankfully given the majority in here are shameless deviants, you can either watch or join in. Most get off on it either way.

So, how do you go with photobucket?!

Your paint pictures were truly inspired, impressionism fused with abstract

Your paint pictures were truly inspired, impressionism fused with abstract
It is just a gift of expression that comes from within. I don't do it for the attention, the praise and the awe, that is just the automatic response from followers. Who can blame them?

Paint bucket can't be taught. You either have it or you don't.

It is just a gift of expression that comes from within. I don't do it for the attention, the praise and the awe, that is just the automatic response from followers. Who can blame them?

Paint bucket can't be taught. You either have it or you don't.

your depiction of your fibromuscular elastic tubular tract was like a flower blossoming in spring

Reactions: Tee
tumblr_manxt3CV0U1r76lino1_500.gif

OMG! Your big fancy words are hurting my head! And I'm a bit scared to admit this, but I think we be strangely in sync cos I swear to god I logged on today to say how much I loved the Q & A time with @TraLa & @mutleyp but that you forgot the most important questions:

Mutz - Are you still going to be a Gay homophobic puffer fish hating Vegan Genius?

and

Trala - Do you have your paintbucket ready? - And well, i am very happy to see that that's been sorted out already this morning :D

OMG! Your big fancy words are hurting my head! And I'm a bit scared to admit this, but I think we be strangely in sync cos I swear to god I logged on today to say how much I loved the Q & A time with @TraLa & @mutleyp but that you forgot the most important questions:

Mutz - Are you still going to be a Gay homophobic puffer fish hating Vegan Genius?

and

Trala - Do you have your paintbucket ready? - And well, i am very happy to see that that's been sorted out already this morning :D

Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So excited the season is nearly upon us!

I have seriously missed this!

My paint bucket is ready baby!

My question is who will be taking care of your kids during the next few months?!

Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So excited the season is nearly upon us!

I have seriously missed this!

My paint bucket is ready baby!

My question is who will be taking care of your kids during the next few months?!

The littlest is 5 next week & between the 2 of them they can get snacks from the cupboard, drink from the fridge & put a movie on for themselves so I say I'm good to go! But miss 8 was loving BB a lil too much last year so i have a feeling she'll be joining me on the couch this year :D

One request - no nude self portraits this year? or if the need is there, maybe a NSFW spoiler tag???

and

tumblr_mzb0w7h9ta1tpqa1mo4_250.gif

I might add some more to my CV this year, like cold hearted bitch

I have a quick story time to share cos it was truly strange:

So the other day I was hanging clothes on the line & we have a big mango tree next to it & I could hear rustling in it, thinking must be a bird or something. Anyways here a noise & this white thing catches my eye as it falls from the tree & lands on a birds nest fern under it & I think holy big bird to do a poop like that & cos it's right near me I go & take a closer look and it was half an egg that fell from the tree!! Could see some yolk was smaller than a bantam egg. So I go & get my phone to document it so I don't sound like a crazy person saying eggs are falling from the sky. I get back to the scene of the crime to find the dog licking the leaf!!!! So now I got no proof cos the dog ate it!

So the other day I was hanging clothes on the line & we have a big mango tree next to it & I could hear rustling in it, thinking must be a bird or something. Anyways here a noise & this white thing catches my eye as it falls from the tree & lands on a birds nest fern under it & I think holy big bird to do a poop like that & cos it's right near me I go & take a closer look and it was half an egg that fell from the tree!! Could see some yolk was smaller than a bantam egg. So I go & get my phone to document it so I don't sound like a crazy person saying eggs are falling from the sky. I get back to the scene of the crime to find the dog licking the leaf!!!! So now I got no proof cos the dog ate it!

"holy big bird to do a poop like that..." hahahah I love it!

I had to re-read it because I thought... is your dog a ninja? How did he get up the tree to lick the egg yolk?

The littlest is 5 next week & between the 2 of them they can get snacks from the cupboard, drink from the fridge & put a movie on for themselves so I say I'm good to go! But miss 8 was loving BB a lil too much last year so i have a feeling she'll be joining me on the couch this year :D

One request - no nude self portraits this year? or if the need is there, maybe a NSFW spoiler tag???

Yay!

I just love it when they finally get to that stage where they can get Mummy a Vodka and make their own two minute noodles for dinner.

Such a fun stage, must warn you though, the next stage where they judge the amount of Vodka Mummy drinks and question the reasons as to why Mummy never makes dinner - not so fun. So enjoy the now.

Some great news for you and back to me. I am seriously considering bumping you from 2nd cyber BFF to 1st. The whole Medusa thing just isn't working out. I mean she has not 'liked' one of my posts in weeks!! What kind of adoring friend is that? I need a certain amount of daily devotion, I need someone who is less better looking than I am, I need someone who will be happy to stand in the sidelines while I sparkle. Coops I think this person might be you. However I would like to keep my options open to at least after the new comers settle in, just so I can be sure...

This is what happens when Mummy drinks too much Vodka before breakfast. It rains eggs.

doing what we do best 2014.png

Okay got my first Paint Bucket for 2014!

I call it: What We Do Best

For those who can't interpret this level of art, you will first notice me doing yoga to maintain my super-bendiness. Then there is Beachy watching us through the window like the silent stalker he is, Conseula is doing what she does best, then there is my 2nd cyber BFF Coops, who as you can see, has lost some weight since last season and also had a perm. Then there is Mutts and Inueenu getting ready to display some man love, now they are in a committed relationship which is bordering on marriage.

View attachment 40708

For those who can't interpret this level of art, you will first notice me doing yoga to maintain my super-bendiness. Then there is Beachy watching us through the window like the silent stalker he is, Conseula is doing what she does best, then there is my 2nd cyber BFF Coops, who as you can see, has lost some weight since last season and also had a perm. Then there is Mutts and Inueenu getting ready to display some man love, now they are in a committed relationship which is bordering on marriage.

Love it! As well as being super bendy you must also have great core strength and balance to keep yourself and those lady melons upright.

05Jee.gif

View attachment 40708

Is coops also drinking with her feet?

View attachment 40708

SUPER-BENDINESS. SILENT STALKER. PERM. MAN LOVE.

This just made my Sunday. If only I had that kinda body! Btw, am I on the left or right?

P.S. No committed relationship or upcoming marriage. Your imagination has run wild!! :p[DOUBLEPOST=1408244699][/DOUBLEPOST]

I didn't know @el'coopo was bendy too! Have you been giving lessons @TraLa ?

Yes, she is.

She lost both her arms in the floods of 2012 - hence the weight loss.

You have to admire it when people turn life's lemons into being able to drink with their feet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back