Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I am officially now a nerd.

I played Dungeons and Dragons on Saturday for the first time... And surprisingly, I LOVED it!!

I am Rocroar Glimmergaunt - a level 1 Rogue Elf. Hahaha.

I honestly can't believe it, never thought I'd be interested.

1214sy8.jpg

Tina was always relegated to Marina Prior's Christmas Carol understudy 27 years running. She ended up humming in the girl's choir standing on a phone book.

I think Guru Josh overhyped them. The best part of the 90s was Maynard's Sunday Afternoon Fever on Triple J.

Every Tina Arena song sounds like a cover of Legendary Stardust Cowboy, mainly Paralyzed.

I think Guru Josh overhyped them. The best part of the 90s was Maynard's Sunday Afternoon Fever on Triple J.

Every Tina Arena song sounds like a cover of Legendary Stardust Cowboy, mainly Paralyzed.

Every Tina Arena song sounds like an emotional rollercoaster of happiness and sadness, of ups and downs, of twists and turns, of hearing your heart slowly beating and of seeing your mouth run dry and your eyes water as you realise that nothing you will ever hear again will ever compare to the pure beauty, the exqusite and wonderful artistic beauty of a song sung by the world icon Tina Arena. Because Tina Arena makes me feel, she sends shivers up my spine, and she makes me stop in my tacks every time I hear her voice, her voice that tells me a story, a voice that takes me on a journey, a magical carpet ride where I can feel that not everything is impossible, a voice that tells me it is ok to feel, a voice that moves my soul and makes me appreciate the beauty in this world, a voice which would make the angels of heaven cry at its majestic and humane beauty, a voice that lights up the darkness, and a voice that is truly the best I will ever hear in my life. Infact I could cut off my own ears right now and I would be safe in the knowledge that I would never hear another voice as perfectly imperfectly wonderful as Tina Arena.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back