Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you guys, you don't know how much your kindness and support means at a time like this, that you would take time out of your life to send love and wishes to me and my family who you don't really know, its beautiful so thank you! Omissions are also interesting! xoxoxo

xoxo

Thank you both! Cancer is a bitch! And having already lost a brother and my dad, your mind does amazing things go going into hyper crazy mind, wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy, I really appreciate the support of most of you guys on here, as I said more than you know, its why I love you xxx

Sorry to hear about your mum, Mutley. Try to stay as strong as you can. She's lucky to have you in her life as support.xxxx

Good morning, Plans for today?
Putting in catheters, wound care, taking obs, assisting patients with their ADL's and taking care of trachy's/SPC's, IDC's and IV's all while trying to educate my two allotted students for the day.

17 000 step day for sure!

We have nursing students Mon - Fri both AM and PM shifts right up until February.

I am off to support the tax system that helps support those who are effected by a cancer diagnosis, whether that be the person diagnosed, or the family.

We can all help support those by donating what we can.
http://www.cancer.org.au/get-involved/donate.html

Mutley, I send you both love and strength. This will always be a soft place for you to fall, we will catch you, I promise. Xo

Urghhh I can't believe at this ungodly hour (before 9am) I am dressed and ready to go into town to do some work...

I should be, sitting in the recliner chair - flitting through social network pages, sipping on a strong Machiato thingy with an iced vo-vo looking out the window at nature shit...

staaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhpppppppppp iiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttttttttt

penelope, we only have one more week left together, let's make it a nice one

BE NICE
Tried that..even apologised to the slapper, no go.

She says "I'm a big tough girl I can handle anything" that fails and its "oh woe is me Im just a poor female..the bad man is picking on me"!

steaming fucking hypocrite. And now you all are on me.

It seems only certain people are allowed to speak their mind.

Tried that..even apologised to the slapper, no go.

She says "I'm a big tough girl I can handle anything" that fails and its "oh woe is me Im just a poor female..the bad man is picking on me"!

steaming fucking hypocrite. And now you all are on me.

It seems only certain people are allowed to speak their mind.

Perhaps if you stopped calling her names like "slapper" she would be more inclined to accept your apology... I don't get why you don't just drop it, it's not nice to read and it's not nice for Trala.

On a more positive note, I'M PREGNANT.

Perhaps if you stopped calling her names like "slapper", she would be more inclined to accept your apology... I don't get why you don't just drop it, it's not nice to read and it's not nice for Trala.

Yep. Time to drop it.

Congrats Madonna. Now who are you having a baby with? Hmmm... SOooOoOoOooOooooooOOOO many options if the speccy awards are anything to go by :p

Perhaps if you stopped calling her names like "slapper" she would be more inclined to accept your apology... I don't get why you don't just drop it, it's not nice to read and it's not nice for Trala.

Yep. Time to drop it.

Congrats Madonna. Now who are you having a baby with? Hmmm... SOooOoOoOooOooooooOOOO many options if the speccy awards are anything to go by :p

Definitely not me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back