Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thead II

I think we can thank @marquisite this evening for the tidy up. Thanks to you both for cleaning up the trolling.
I apologize I got a bit carried away last night. I was up quite late and I originally planned to make one or two comments and then go to bed. That said when it became clear he was resorting to default endless questions mode I gave up.

Just invading the space. I’m a terrible sleeper. I can wake up at any time of the night and it takes me a few hours to go back to sleep. In saying that, I have no pattern either, I can sleep okay one night and when I say okay I mean I can sleep from 11 to 4 and that will be fine by me and then there will be another night I can go from 10-2 and then 4-7 (if I’m lucky). As a child I’m sure I was told I would wake up and just it on the end of the bed. Apparently sleep walking. I have no recollection of this of course. And as I got older I just woke randomly at night anxiously. But I know the reasoning for that already. I never developed good sleeping habits unfortunately. I also live on 3/4 coffees a day which is terrible really. But oh well.
The waking up several times a night thing is repetitively new for me. I’ve also tired to get on a decent schedule but it doesn’t seem to work. A few nights of crap sleep and I end up crashing.

I apologize I got a bit carried away last night. I was up quite late and I originally planned to make one or two comments and then go to bed. That said when it became clear he was resorting to default endless questions mode I gave up.
In my head I was screaming "stop feeding him!" 😂

Although I wish they had left the one you asked to be left as a testament ...etc.

In my head I was screaming "stop feeding him!" 😂

Although I wish they had left the one you asked to be left as a testament ...etc.
My intention wasn’t to feed him. I was going to stop after the unhinged testament post but couldn’t resist getting a few other jabs in.

I do find it hilarious that he thinks I’m part of some sort of conspiracy that got him banned and that I’m in Brekkie’s back pocket. I think in the last few years we’ve developed a mutual respect for each other but we’re far from besties 🤣. If I have had any input in the ban it’s all been in public.

I wrote a couple of responses then stopped myself from sending them - I knew it would not go well. I understand the desire to want to say something though. It is hard not to.

Oh and I wasn't calling your responses trolling by the way lol. I think by now if anyone wants to say you are trolling they will just tell you so without being that subtle lol

The waking up several times a night thing is repetitively new for me. I’ve also tired to get on a decent schedule but it doesn’t seem to work. A few nights of crap sleep and I end up crashing.
I can almost go a whole week with crappy sleep but by one of the weekend days I end up crashing or going into a zombie state. My body just needs to recover so I do nothing. This is why I need my coffee. It’s my mind and body regulator tool. Have you done recent blood tests? If waking up regularly is fairly new I would look at your hormone and blood levels. You would be surprised how deficiencies/ changes affect the body.

How did it go Timmy? And are you okay?
Thanks for asking, Sweetgeek. Sadly I did have to call time on Friday morning. His condition was deteriorating. Getting more confused, peeing in random places. Not eating, and vomiting when he did. Local vets were reluctant to euthanise him (because Buddhist), and wanted to put him on antibiotics again, but I think the previous lot had only made him more miserable, and it wouldn't have helped the confusion. So I insisted it was time for him to go. And he went slowly and peacefully. I buried him in the empty lot/jungle next door, and can see him from my balcony, which is nice. Just so sad he lived such a short life - would only have turned three in October. But I'm glad I brought him with me so he could be comfortable and feel loved. I'm sad, but also relieved that he's not in pain any more. 😿

Thanks for asking, Sweetgeek. Sadly I did have to call time on Friday morning. His condition was deteriorating. Getting more confused, peeing in random places. Not eating, and vomiting when he did. Local vets were reluctant to euthanise him (because Buddhist), and wanted to put him on antibiotics again, but I think the previous lot had only made him more miserable, and it wouldn't have helped the confusion. So I insisted it was time for him to go. And he went slowly and peacefully. I buried him in the empty lot/jungle next door, and can see him from my balcony, which is nice. Just so sad he lived such a short life - would only have turned three in October. But I'm glad I brought him with me so he could be comfortable and feel loved. I'm sad, but also relieved that he's not in pain any more. 😿
Oh Timmy, I’m so sorry. You made a decision that was best for him and his pain. Those that are kind to animals are the ones with the best hearts ♥️

Sorry for the loss Timmy - even when you know it is the kindest thing to do it is hard. I am sure he appreciated the life you gave him though

Back