Skip to main content

FuzzWorld

giphy.gif

Epic fan made batman short film. Bloke obviously works in the industry. Madsen from tarantino fame makes an appearance.
A purists batman. Enjoy if you feel so inclined. Its worth it.

Your thoughts on this @Fuzz ?
Never been a big Tim Drake fan as a "Robin". Fans reacted badly to Jason Todd as the second Robin (who was killed by the joker. decided by a fan phone poll in the late 80's and subsequently came back as the red hood. An anti-hero of sorts). So Tim Drake was created hastily.
Regarding this development, Im not up to date with current stuff but I have no inherent problem with it. The little I know of Tim Drake , he had several pivotal love interests (female) in the past. One which he basically sacrificed his life for( but you know comics....he came back...somehow)..
so it seems strange in continuity if you are willing to die for the female love of your life and now this makes that somewhat....redundant and perhaps less poignant?
But. Ok by me but kinda distorts his history to a degree.

Gettin nervous for tonights game.
Havent had a drink yet. Have something light to eat shortly then turbo the wine.
Tonight I'm confronting a friend on the phone who has been spreading rumours about me. I might turbo through the wine too to prepare. People think they can do things sneakingly but I have my sources of finding out. I will call out this hostile behaviour!

Back