Skip to main content

Frocks, Frolics and Fotos

Those gift bags always annoy me.... they give them to the people that have squillions and would appreciate them the least!!!

Give one to meeeeee! I get excited by something as little as a free moisturiser sample :D

Ditto, huge gift bag envy they should give them to their fans - at least some do auction them for charity George Clooney for one.

A tip Shell - all the big lux brands have free samples if you bug them like I do any time I purchase.
Clarins is especially good.
Like I spent $100 on the teen's skincare, and so every time I ask for some freebies - and the freebies do for my skin care pretty much.

Bingle may have married Sam, she got kicked and he punched the pap - and said don't kick my WIFE.

Oh I'll have to try that! I get Bella Box which I really look forward to - love trying all the different stuff! But it does cost me $15 lol

Katie Holmes

article-2567123-1BCC547A00000578-145_634x868.jpg

I want that leather coat...and I want that Tote :)

Katie Holmes

article-2567123-1BCC547A00000578-145_634x868.jpg

I want that leather coat...and I want that Tote :)

She must have a new stylist, she looks too good to be following her own choices, even the jeans are better than usual.
She looks great - [MENTION=31714]Jam[/MENTION] I have never seen her look good, she wears crap generally.

I want that coat too [MENTION=483]Medusa[/MENTION]. I have an old leather coat that is now too big for me, wonder if I could get it re-styled, hmm.

In general, they are doing such interesting stuff with leather now, I really like the full skirts you see about, leather sleeves on stuff, and the leather trackies I want.

What is Swifty up to???

article-0-1BC35FF200000578-524_634x475.jpg

I know she is perma juvenile, but Lorde is 7 years her junior
article-0-1BD3B18400000578-871_634x670.jpg
What is Waspy doing allover Goth girl???

article-0-1BD3B7F700000578-551_634x904.jpg

Tahan - becoming a real celeb, flown to Malaysia for a photo shoot

aaaa1c9a690109abf11e3a82a1254f80f8824_8.jpg
7f4f57e69b9011e38c8c12afb5ad8ea8_8.jpg

She is even collecting weirdo stalkers, like Bieber and Survivor fans - Russell Hantz is bugging her, and flirting eww.

And Drew is doing a T-shirt thing
Bg4JRiqCEAAGBmW.jpg

The prettiest 2 RTV people I ever did see:)

I hope Sam isn't really married to lara. I honestly don't think Lara is as stupid as she makes out, I also don't think she desereves attention either.

Your post on tahan had me smiling ear to ear. That's great news for her :)

Jennifer Lopez in that dress... Wow! Incredible from head to toe, even her body language screams damn!

I have to admit that I'm very worried about Audrey's eyebrows. And so is the lady standing behind her...

Hurray for Cher!

Was thinking the other day, who is the female Rolling Stone?
IE began in the 60s, still kicking in their 70s?Still kind of rock & roll? Cher is all I could come up with.

Although she is hardly rock & roll, musically, she never did anything good after stuff with Sonny and turned into Vegas showgirl/actor.
She survives, and she has a rock & roll attitude.

We had Tina, but she retired.

Mostly females didn't get to be rock & roll and tough and stuff until later, 60s girls are kind of lame - oh that's another one sort of, Marrianne Faithfull.

Edit
To add, Vanity Fair have lots of Oscar goodies, including photos of all of those gorgeous women winners - far to arduous to paste individually unfortunately, go check it out.
Audrey is the first credited to a real haute couture designer - of course, she remains at a level nobody else has even come close to in elegance.

Back