Status
Not open for further replies.
Speculating it is just a task and not actual 'intruders'
See also: Karl Stefanovic to Enter The House

We didn't get it in Melbourne.

Whether it's a task or not, my reaction is still the same:

tumblr_m7w2mpGqws1qg39ewo1_500.gif

That's the shot.

Make BB a perpetual reality show by sending in suckers every so often and award the prizes in bite sized bribes to see who will suck up to who and who will fuck up who.

Even I'd volunteer for a 2 week stint to see how much I could stir the pot. And believe me I'd stir it by being extremely anti-social, opinionated, and a total and utter bastard. Sort of what Im like here but in 3D :)

Was a very simple 15sec promo
The way it was worded seemed as if they implied they were intruders but didn't at the same time.
Didn't quite remember exactly what it said but I think it was like "4 people enter the house"
Not "4 housemates enter the house" or "4 intrude--
I think you get my point

I don't know if she would really enter? but that previous housemate from BB 2012 Ryan said she would. I wonder if there is any truth in that? This scenario would be fascinating but completely ruining the concept of Big Brother though but they have did that already many times this season! Lawson and Cat need to be told a few words and wake up to reality. :stop:

Was a very simple 15sec promo
The way it was worded seemed as if they implied they were intruders but didn't at the same time.
Didn't quite remember exactly what it said but I think it was like "4 people enter the house"
Not "4 housemates enter the house" or "4 intrude--
I think you get my point
It was definitely FOUR NEW HOUSEMATES. The title of this thread was word-to-word copy of the ad's wording.

As much as I dislike intruders I'd actually would want 4 new housemates. 2 of favourite housemates are now evicted (Sandra, Jason), so let's hope they'd fill their shoes.

Most of the remaining housemates are just mundane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back