Skip to main content

Forum Etiquette

Agreed!

Cats only please!

Dogs :rolleyes:

giphy.gif

i also hate lolcat derails.
they seem to occur in the 'serious threads' more often than not, and tend to mark some sort of turn in the battle against the 'in clique'. the result is that instead of the cool kids getting to eat crow we get page after page of 'i can has cheezeburger?'

and while this thread itself could be mistaken for a lolcat derail, this is not the sort of derail i am talking about... just so that is understood.

i also hate lolcat derails.
they seem to occur in the 'serious threads' more often than not, and tend to mark some sort of turn in the battle against the 'in clique'. the result is that instead of the cool kids getting to eat crow we get page after page of 'i can has cheezeburger?'

and while this thread itself could be mistaken for a lolcat derail, this is not the sort of derail i am talking about... just so that is understood.

cute_kitten_scares_dog1.gif

difference is part of life. Debate is good and reasoned argument even better.

if people can't handle tension and disagreement and consequently, 'attack the man' ---> go to www.vogue.com/forums

I was actually a member here way back in 2002 or 03 but never came by when BBAU finished so had to restart my profile and as has been said the forums were pretty vicious back in the day - more like Survivor Sucks with trolls abounding and personal attacks. I think we have a good balance now - I don't read every thread or even very many but seems like most get along and can have pretty friendly banter without making it personal.

I'll use this thread to make a PSA:

If you say or do dumb shit, I'm gonna let you know.
Don't be mad, I do it to everyone.

Back