@Spock Nominations

Noms_1.png

Noms_2.png

Noms_4.png

Noms_6.png

Noms_8.png

Noms_10.png

Noms_12.png

Spock's opinion of me changed drastically from that first nomination.

Spock,
I'm sorry I take things so seriously. I am also sorry you felt like you had to walk on eggshells around me. I think I have worked out what went wrong. I told you I was annoyed from those comments you were saying as a joke and that then made you feel like you couldn't be yourself in the house and you were too worried that any of your comments could be taken in the wrong way so you started to feel oppressed and started to feel like this place wasn't fun anymore. Then things exploded when I was telling you to quit the "praise flamingos" campaign which most of us were feeling annoyed by it. I was trying to speak on behalf of everyone (self appointed leader then sorry) and accused you of not wanting to be in the game anymore.

I'm sorry I made you feel that way @Spock. Believe it or not I was pretty oblivious to all of this. I had no idea that you were feeling like you couldn't be yourself. I'm so sorry. Yes I was annoyed at the time of what you were saying how I was fake and that (as a joke) but a couple of hours later I was over it. You could have said other stuff and I would be fine with it. We had a pm to discuss this and from that I didn't think you were going to stop being who you are. I thought everything was normal and things would continue like they were before. I am a bit bossy I have realised and I am sorry I told you what to do. My posts get taken in the wrong way all the time here. I read a post back a couple of hours later and I sound so dramatic or too bossy when that was not my intention. I'm here to have fun and I don't think I am as serious as my posts suggests.

This post probably sounds dramatic too doesn't it? I'm sorry. That is just how I write. I can't help it... It's weird.

I hope this makes sense and you can understand. And I'm sorry for the angry pm I sent you on Friday night. That was childish of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back